2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little surprised there aren't more bio and promo videos posted. Everyone was all gung-ho to post them earlier, but it hasn't happened for many yet.

Let's get those videos up!

Mine won't be, but, I never said they would. Just my personal feelings on it. Hence the vids I just posted and the message in the first.

Long winded, but is anyone surprised?

Its from the heart, thats all I can do!

You are awesome bro. Just like I knew you would....you react like a champ because that's what you are buddy.

Thanks for the message about the support going forward, we are all very excited and eager to get this thing rolling but you're right, we need all the support we can get from you and everyone else around here!

I am a little surprised there aren't more bio and promo videos posted. Everyone was all gung-ho to post them earlier, but it hasn't happened for many yet.

Let's get those videos up!

I think there are alot of people still hurting over it right now and they don't want to post their videos just have people tell them how good they are even though they didn't get picked....it's almost like living through it again.

Give em a day or 2 to get their heads right and I am sure a few more will pop up.

WCBM, your promo is just fantastic. Hilarious.

Castor Hades, your bio is my favorite video so far I think. Really, really fantastic message. I love it dude.

Thanks, I winged it when I realized that my scripted thoughts didn't sound right, I wen't with my gut feeling. Thanks, I appreciate the love!

Long winded, but is anyone surprised?
Its from the heart, thats all I can do!
Need to add the "After After" video....hehehe

Great video Jman! I have no clue about the accommodations yet, but I'll take the couch, you can have the bed :)

Thanks for sharing!

I think there are alot of people still hurting over it right now and they don't want to post their videos just have people tell them how good they are even though they didn't get picked....it's almost like living through it again.

Give em a day or 2 to get their heads right and I am sure a few more will pop up.

This is wise, Tim.

I gotcha covered Frank

[video=youtube_share;Fv-OO3c3qCA]http://youtu.be/Fv-OO3c3qCA[/video]

Maybe, but it's not the end of the world. I wanted in as much as anyone.

Is there a separate thread for MC videos?

too slow :D TBT got there first

Maybe, but it's not the end of the world. I wanted in as much as anyone.

I am not saying you didnt buddy....but people handle disappointment in different ways....that's all I am saying.

I am not saying you didnt buddy....but people handle disappointment in different ways....that's all I am saying.

Bingo. Dead on and nothing wrong with it IMO.

Spot on Jman. Put into words how I feel about testing, outings, the mc, and anything else im forgetting... All the extras THP offers isn't about me, you, or any other individual. To be a part of something larger than its parts is what THP is to me.

YES!!!!! Jman you rock bro!!!! Team Paradise just won today my man! Oh and I'll have a couch or bed or sofa sleeper or whatever you need brother!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sharkwrestler...the big winner of a ballsack...Congrats...I'm in tears

Jim those were great.....winner of DL3's ballsack......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

too funny bro!

I gotcha covered Frank

[video=youtube_share;Fv-OO3c3qCA]http://youtu.be/Fv-OO3c3qCA[/video]

I really enjoyed this video Frank. I think it truly showed your personality perfectly. You should be proud of it dude

I really enjoyed this video Frank. I think it truly showed your personality perfectly. You should be proud of it dude

Thanks CL, I really did try but I reckon the judges didn't particularly like it.

I really liked that, Frank. And Shark...wow, I needed that laugh. Awesome.

Thanks CL, I really did try but I reckon the judges didn't particularly like it.
I liked your video Frank, told you that when I first saw it, but, I think that's the wrong way to look at things though.

I liked your video Frank, told you that when I first saw it, but, I think that's the wrong way to look at things though.

I don't fully understand what you are trying to tell me here Ryan.

I seem to be having trouble with You Tube this morning so I can't post my "after selection" video. We are on our way to watch the Wolfpack play. Congratulations to all those that were selected. Here are my vids....

I will post the other video later on tonight....

Bio

Promo

That promo could be a national spot. Good job there buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back