2013 Morgan Cup - Team Paradise Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an absolutely amazing and heartfelt video Jake. Would love to, if selected, be a part of Jake Nation!

Jake this was a really nice video. I have no doubt you will beat this thing. Love the CD collection hehe

Haha great video dude! CDs make everything a little better. Fix that got dang hole in the wall!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats jake!!

Jake you are pure class bro! This is such a great pick and I can't wait to watch you go through this process. Well done buddy! I can see the humilty on your face and hear the passion in your voice. The line of captains that have gome before you were and are great dudes with tones of passion so you are a perfect fit. Again, congrats and have fun with it.

Here's a quick thank you that I recorded. I could have gone on for a very long time about how excited I am to be able to go back and have another opportunity of a lifetime. People would kill for 1 chance at this and I'm lucky enough to be going back for my 3rd and that is not something that I take for granted. I can't wait to be involved with this with all of the guys from Team Hackers, they are all solid guys that I really got to form a bond with. To be able to do this again....I mean wow. Just simply wow. Thank you all, I promise that I'll give everything I have to this event. I can't wait to find out who's going to be joining me on Team Paradise!
Nice video, Jake. You're going to be such a good captain in 2013.

Great video Jake. I know you'll put your heart and soul into being Captain of Team Paradise. Good luck

Jake!! Nice CD collection, bro. LMAO

Congrats again and well said there, you will do a tremendous job, I have zero doubt!!

Great news, well deserved.

Without a doubt a great, great choice.

Nice little video, Jake. You're going to be awesome at this dude.

So, have you told the wife?

Nice little video, Jake. You're going to be awesome at this dude.

So, have you told the wife?

She found out via Facebook. Seemed to handle it quite well....

Can't believe a team is going to have a bald and fat captain. He is a good guy, but c'mon now - we are there to look good!

Jake I love the CDs in the background. Man I am so excited you are coming back

Nice video Jake,you got the CD collection going on, now you just need a sweater...lol

I really enjoyed getting to know you better sitting in the airport waiting to head home from Myrtle Beach, you will do a fantastic job as Captain and any of us would be lucky to have you lead us into battle!

She found out via Facebook. Seemed to handle it quite well....

Can't believe a team is going to have a bald and fat captain. He is a good guy, but c'mon now - we are there to look good!
I just spit my coffee on the lady next to me at the airport....lol..Jake's not fat, just big boned.

Thanks everyone, you guys are seriously making me feel awesome. Chunky, the minute I fix that hole in the wall my out of control 12 yr old daughter will come rampaging through the door and do it again....that's her bedroom right there. Once she moves out I'll fix it.

Hawk, yes I actually went to my wife before I even accepted the offer to captain. She's incredible and was very supportive on this one. This is a record, she knows about a trip WAY in advance....normally she gets like 3 weeks notice if that. This is a good thing, we can build on this.

Cookie....just when I was starting to like you.....:at-wits-end:

TBT- I had a great time talking to you at the airport, I was a little focused on getting home by then so I apologize if I was a little disconnected but it was great to spend some time with you there.

I'm so glad Jake is returning.

Captain intensity is now an actual Captain. Awesome!!
Thanks Thainer, I'm sure glad I'm returning too. Captain Intensity has prepared me well for this. Except man, he sure can't rap. Or jump off decks for that matter.

Thanks Thainer, I'm sure glad I'm returning too. Captain Intensity has prepared me well for this. Except man, he sure can't rap. Or jump off decks for that matter.
It's not so much the jumping, but the landing.

everyone else makes a car video...(NSFW)

Very nice Tyno! That hat is almost as nice as the one I gave Jake. hehe

At least we know you are safe. That hat should be in a HOF somewhere.

I <3 Jake... Maybe a little too much.
No such thing at too much love my brotha! Feelings are mutual man.

everyone else makes a car video...(NSFW)

YES! I love that you wore the hat, don't worry man, it'll come through for you when you need it most! Thanks for the video buddy, I hope you didn't get in a effin' wreck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back