2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good luck to all the Texans out there & in the spirit of majority rule......LETS GO TEAM ALBATROSS! View attachment 10580

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, I think OG was pulling your Texas leg there my friend. Albatross has 0 Texans. Mcook is on Hackers and TBT and myself are DOTCOM. I would make your Texas decision on those facts.

OG.....go back to taking your nap.

Here's the detail from Alex at Cleveland Golf:

Name
Location/Hometown
Height/Weight
Bio
WITB with specs
Picture of you (and your clubs)

please email it to AlexDePallo -at- ClevelandGolf -dot- com

He's hoping to have it within the next 48 hours guys. I'm not going to be able to do a 'me with bag' picture, but I'll just include an extra photo of me to add into it or something.

Quoting this.. Still need bio from cookie and Ryan. Still need all from jconn. Email Alex please.

The best photo I've taken!!!

Tools clean and ready for media day!!

Late in posting, but here is a super secret look at team albatross' lunch meeting today.

Happy times were had by all.

Thanks for getting me with my mouthful Dan.

Looking forward to seeing everybody tonight. We are at the restaurant making sure its all ready for us.

See everybody soon.

Announcement
Callaway Staffers
Outfit scripting is as follows.
Media Day - White shorts and blue shirt
Saturday - Will be gray shorts and shirt with gray stripes
Sunday - Obviously the last outfit.

For those of us who are fashion-challenged, can you post what color hat you want on what day too?

For those of us who are fashion-challenged, can you post what color hat you want on what day too?

I would ask that of Hashtag at dinner.

Ummm, I think OG was pulling your Texas leg there my friend. Albatross has 0 Texans. Mcook is on Hackers and TBT and myself are DOTCOM. I would make your Texas decision on those facts.

Well he'll don't I feel like a one legged midget in an a$$ kicking contest......thanks Nate for setting me straight.....Team DOTCOM it is......

I would ask that of Hashtag at dinner.

How would he know he doesn't wear hats.... He lets the locks flow

Just finished up the 2nd 18 of the day, this time at True Blue. I'm a wee bit tired, but mustered up enough strength to par the majestic 18th hole. Good round with mikedean, War Eagle and Wake. We shared a lot of laughs ("plakes")

Awesome vibes up in here...rock on!

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Great practice round today with Paradise. Please sleep on me and dhill opponents. We opened a few eyes this morning with our play.

My boy B-Rad has been practicing. Or, he was sandbagging like a mofo in Ohio.

So, 1) way to go! or 2) you sorry sandbagger.

Came back to True Blue today, where on my last visit I shot my personal best 75. Just sank a 10 footer for 74! Couldn't have done it in better company. Funny thing was I was sucking on the range and telling ddec how bad I was hitting it.

Team Albatross! This is for you! Lets get it done fellas
whoopass_zps4eeb5677.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cleveland staffers, here's the scripting (I believe) for the next 3 days. Only change is I believe we are wearing the blue shirt tomorrow instead of white.

du4a5uta.jpg

As much as this pains me.........

I'm not going to be able to make it down there tomorrow. My wife and one of my kids have some stomach flu going on, so I have to take care of them for a little while. As soon as the projectile vomiting stops and my wife gets a little energy back, I'm there though.

Here is to all the MC competitors! Positive vibes to all and good luck to all. Gotta try to get in on this for next year. Last time I played Caledonia was almost 18 years ago. 9 months later I had a daughter. Gotta get back to MB......

err for the golf I mean.

J.

zapete9a.jpg

Some of the cuppers. Mostly War Eagle's back

Well good luck to all the Texans out there & in the spirit of majority rule......LETS GO TEAM ALBATROSS! View attachment 10580

There ya go partner! :blob:

Shhhhhhhhhh :nono:

Well he'll don't I feel like a one legged midget in an a$$ kicking contest......thanks Nate for setting me straight.....Team DOTCOM it is......

:banghead:

Others have said it but let me reiterate. JB, GG and all the OEM's are to thank for making this great event possible, it's an incredible tournament.

But without the 32 seemingly tireless dedicated THP'ers that make up the teams, it would be just another golf weekend. It would be easy for many of us that aren't taking part to be non interested and jealous. But the amount of information and pictures the players have shared really is bringing us all along for the ride...and the tournanament hasn't even started!!

I mean who cares about the Canadian Open this week (sorry canadian team member), the Golf Channel should have their nightly show Live from The Morgan Cup on, just like they do for the majors. it would be seriously good viewing.

Anyway, just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone mentioned above and the volunteers who went down to help, for all the updates.

Can't wait to see media day tomorrow.

I have no issues with your affiliation DufferToo, but I would never dare to suggest you should switch who you are cheering for.

Even if Team DOTCOM is the superior team.

Just trying to help you shake your delusions :D Since I seemed to have failed at that hopefully we can meet sometime, enjoy a frosty beverage and discuss the error of your ways. Oh, and play some golf of course.

Sounds like the practice rounds went well. Thanks again everyone for posting updates and pictures.

Dinner is crazy! Seems like 100 people here. What a great time with great people!!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Seems we've taken over this restaurant. I see 3 other tables and then us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back