2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck of a day, #wow!, floodgates open

tell me about. Makes me forget that it's snowing outside

A distraction from snow is never a bad thing!

Siri speaks for me!

Cleveland staffers: it's time to place the driver orders!!! Yikes!

Glad to hear it!! All kinds of excitement in here today!!

hahaha...I am honestly just glad my current shaft is an option.

That's a lucky break buddy....wish mine was on the Bridgestone list.

Whew what a day. Cleveland, Cobra, and Bridgestone all got driver PMs?? Awesome. I honestly have no clue which shaft I'm going to go with.

Man I am so pumped that drivers are getting ordered first! I am definitely anxious about putting the J40 in the bag and can't wait to put it to work! Congrats to the Cleveland and Cobra staffers as well on the PMs!

Wow, two driver orders in one day. Can't wait to see what everyone goes with, some outstanding options.

Wow, two driver orders in one day. Can't wait to see what everyone goes with, some outstanding options.

3 to be exact but who is counting.

Man I am so pumped that drivers are getting ordered first! I am definitely anxious about putting the J40 in the bag and can't wait to put it to work! Congrats to the Cleveland and Cobra staffers as well on the PMs!

Man I am hoping by some miracle we have them in time for the Ohio Invitational. I am so pumped about my selection, I can't hardly contain myself.

Whew what a day. Cleveland, Cobra, and Bridgestone all got driver PMs?? Awesome. I honestly have no clue which shaft I'm going to go with.

Seriously an amazing day!

Getting the first PM about what is going in the beauty of a 588 staff bag of mine today was unlike anything I have ever experienced. My head is spinning.

Getting the first PM about what is going in the beauty of a 588 staff bag of mine today was unlike anything I have ever experienced. My head is spinning.

No doubt not 3 minutes after getting home from work the Mrs asked what I was grinning about...

fun right? I had my sim league tonight and I've been going over things in my mind the entire time. I was even hitting a driver that was 44" to see if I should go shorter.

fun right? I had my sim league tonight and I've been going over things in my mind the entire time. I was even hitting a driver that was 44" to see if I should go shorter.

And the verdict is. Is shorter better for you?

And the verdict is. Is shorter better for you?

probably, but nothing that really stood out. I'm thinking I will try shorter than 45 for the first time in a long time. Just a little unsure.

probably, but nothing that really stood out. I'm thinking I will try shorter than 45 for the first time in a long time. Just a little unsure.

I'm definitely thinking of going shorter than 45 inches. Hitting the center of the clubface is fun, I want to do that more often.

3 wood is a given Jake...Ha! I do want a go around with the XHOT driver just to make sure. But you're right....I think I would be crazy if not.
Based on what I saw, the xhot is the way to go. The 3w was just and extension of that beautiful swing of yours
You'll be in the xhot pro, probably 9.5 or maybe even the 10.5 if you get a great shaft combo that gives you stupid long drives. It's just a matter of time!
Jake hit the black tie best or even the trinity just has to future out a head

It was awesome talking all things Callaway and Morgan cup. Got a ton of insight on the event and talking Callaway equipment was fun. But it didn't make my decisions much easier. Especially the way I was hitting both sets of irons on the par 3s.
That round was great, we'll play aim in May

I'm thinking 440 with AD DI
nice thinking chunk.

Been in he air most of the day traveling but it is nice to finally get in front of a computer and see a msg asking about equipment for the MC. I am al ready to get rolling on this and I like some of the set-ups that have been mentioned on this thread today.

Well this should excite 8 guys for sure...just got a UPS delivery notice for a package for Thursday from Bridgestone Golf and it's 15lbs.....sounds like STAFF BAGS!!!!

Well this should excite 8 guys for sure...just got a UPS delivery notice for a package for Thursday from Bridgestone Golf and it's 15lbs.....sounds like STAFF BAGS!!!!

Nice! You guys must be going nuts!

Excited for you Tim!

Man oh man, there is going to be some awesomeness showing up this week for you guys it looks like!

Gotta bump this for all to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back