2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I can't help but be excited every time I think about this event. Which is often.

I heard a rumor that someone from the NY area was maybe looking at the last spot to this thing. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard a rumor that someone from the NY area was maybe looking at the last spot to this thing. Can anyone confirm this?

Why do I have to read that in the Philly thread? Ha

That would be incredible, spots are filling up quick!

Im not sure I have posted this in here, but want to make a quick announcement of thank you. A big shout out goes out to Nate and Cookie (also known as Nookie) for making this event what it is. None of what you are going to see come event time could have been done without them.

Im not sure I have posted this in here, but want to make a quick announcement of thank you. A big shout out goes out to Nate and Cookie (also known as Nookie) for making this event what it is. None of what you are going to see come event time could have been done without them.

images

Thank you guys

Thanks Nookie!!!!

Great job nookie, you both rocked it. Have a blast guys!

LtEvO TaPpEd

That Nookie sure seems like a great combo

That Nookie sure seems like a great combo

I saw this as the last post via Tapatalk and I thought for a minute there that perhaps teams were announced. LOL

I was already thinking how bad I felt for Nate.

Ask Triple Bogey Tim about that one. He thought he could hang with the young bucks for a night. Damn near missed his tee time the next morning!

Hey, I was there in time for my tee time, in fact I had 10 minutes to spare....hehe...and I shot better that day too....hehe

So who is the mysterious NYer??

/golfclap...the good kind

I applaud you guys in helping set this up, no telling how many man hours it took.

Nookie FTW!!!

I saw this as the last post via Tapatalk and I thought for a minute there that perhaps teams were announced. LOL

I was already thinking how bad I felt for Nate.

I would feel bad for Nate as well

/golfclap...the good kind

I applaud you guys in helping set this up, no telling how many man hours it took.
It was all Cookie but when he started shouting the phrase, "Do you know who we are!!" to the proshop then I did have to step in.

It was all Cookie but when he started shouting the phrase, "Do you know who we are!!" to the proshop then I did have to step in.

I may have name dropped just a wee bit. :D

Hello Callaway sponsorship!

I remember that when we went to Tangle Ridge. He asserted his authority and got it all taken care of. Nate got lost

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Did he show them the pictures in his wallet of him and the Morgan Cup trophy :alien:

Did he show them the pictures in his wallet of him and the Morgan Cup trophy :alien:
Worse...he took them to the computer and made them look through all the pictures with him in 'em. Started to bring up the video and that's when I put my foot down.

Holy crap! I work early one day and this thread explodes! I'll do my best to catch up.............

Wherever we eat/drink is good for me. Less music, the more BS'ing, golf talk, cold beer and lies, the better.

We're getting close to selling this baby out! Told ya', have faith!

Somebody snores, I hope it isn't Shark.

Phil is coming?

phil1--300x300.jpg

Just kidding on that whole Phil thing. (But seriously, how wicked would that be?)

Thank you Nookie. Looking forward to meeting you fellas.

Eh. Whatever. Bring on March and Dallas. I'm ready to put a tee in the damn ground!

Back