2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

villa crawl is back! let's take some more video this year!

the villa crawl was so much fun last year. I really hope DDXU is back with his battery acid shots.

the villa crawl was so much fun last year. I really hope DDXU is back with his battery acid shots.

I just gagged a little at my desk.

God willing, I will be there to ruin everyone's night (and Sunday morning)

Just speaking to TC about this one on the golf course and he said "I dont think I have ever seen you as excited about a THP before".

You certainly know how to get me all riled up! That is truly saying something, and it gets my imagination going!

I'm still trying to figure out how they set...

Just speaking to TC about this one on the golf course and he said "I dont think I have ever seen you as excited about a THP before".

Yep. I think these guys who were there last year and are planning on coming back will enjoy the live feed on demo day. It's fun knowing that the forum is tuned in watching and wanting feedback.

Yep. I think these guys who were there last year and are planning on coming back will enjoy the live feed on demo day. It's fun knowing that the forum is tuned in watching and wanting feedback.

For me watching the live feed's and getting almost instant feedback to question is pretty damn cool too. Hopefully I'm IN the live feed this time!

I'm still trying to figure out how they set...

I was up at 5am bc of the anticipation of my SCOR Event with Shawn & JB, so I got started on them a bit early. Plus we had the fridge set to the coldest possible setting for Freddie's wings, so that helped too. Either WE or Grant scared the crap out of me that morning when I had my headphones in and didnt hear them come into the kitchen behind me.

Bullfrog says thanks in advance!

That might be the coolest entire part of demo day. Immediate feedback and comments about a club? Awesome. I just hope people remember that if there's a pre-release item there, don't get near the camera with it.

That might be the coolest entire part of demo day. Immediate feedback and comments about a club? Awesome. I just hope people remember that if there's a pre-release item there, don't get near the camera with it.

I'm sure there will be someone there to make sure that doesn't happen. I think folks need to remember, that while the Outing rocks and is fun and is a party, demo day participation and feedback is highly encouraged. I was a wee bit disappointed in the feedback from this years to be honest.

The best part of Demo Day (to me) is having the chance to get fit on a professional launch monitor by people who know what they are doing, know what they are talking about, can recommend different options for you, and know they have your best interests in mind.

great news!

I'm sure there will be someone there to make sure that doesn't happen. I think folks need to remember, that while the Outing rocks and is fun and is a party, demo day participation and feedback is highly encouraged. I was a wee bit disappointed in the feedback from this years to be honest.

I like the the demo day with be mandatory this year. Demo Day is a huge part of the weekend for THP and when people don't go the feedback suffers.

I reckon it will be deano. In fact, I think it's been mentioned that it will be.

I want to have a villa crawl this weekend.

I reckon it will be deano. In fact, I think it's been mentioned that it will be.

Yeah it has been mentioned already. I think it's the way to go.

Hawk it's a long walk to my villa from yours ATM, but worth a shot.

I got a little overwhelmed during it. I thought I'd be ok writing it down with a couple bullet points per thing. That was a terrible idea. I couldn't remember thoughts I had with a little quick note. This year I need to take a couple minutes before even swinging the club to write down a description of it so I remember it, hit a couple, stop and write feedback, then keep going. Rookie mistake in its finest.

great news!

I like the the demo day with be mandatory this year. Demo Day is a huge part of the weekend for THP and when people don't go the feedback suffers.

This needs to be the case, and like TC said, I think it has been said it will mandatory next year. Without the Demo Day, there wouldnt be an Outing. People need to remember that.

I got a little overwhelmed during it. I thought I'd be ok writing it down with a couple bullet points per thing. That was a terrible idea. I couldn't remember thoughts I had with a little quick note. This year I need to take a couple minutes before even swinging the club to write down a description of it so I remember it, hit a couple, stop and write feedback, then keep going. Rookie mistake in its finest.

Yeah the notebook is your friend at something like this. There is just so much stuff that after a while it all kind of blends together.

I felt like I lacked in my feedback. I think a combo me getting there a little late and becoming overwhelmed with it all contributed to poor notes. I think I felt like I had more time than what I really did and tried to hit everything to give feedback on everything, and then in my hurry and haste took poor notes, which led to poor feedback. Shame on me...Be the first to admit that.

Same here. I think I like the idea you have. I'm certainly not going to try and hit everything. I thought the same as you, oh I will just jot a couple things down and that will trigger memories. It did, only problem was, the memories of the clubs became a blur because of the sheer volume of stuff hit. I think this year I will take more detailed notes and at the end of the day/trip sit down and put all the notes into a word file ready for copy and paste once the review threads start popping up.

I also think the live feed will help a ton. I'm an instant feed back guy, my thought right at the moment is my best thought and going to be my most honest and won't be a swayed thought based on what others thought, felt, and saw that maybe different from mine.

I was one that didn't have great feedback on demo day. I was there the entire day and all, but being my first event it was just so overwhelming. The little blue book that I used to take notes in was worthless by the time I got back and was able to post responses on the forum. I couldn't understand what my notes were meant to say.

So this year, I will have a different approach and really take the time to write down entire thoughts and specs of each club I hit. There is plenty of time to do that and now I understand why it is necessary. I realize how much people appreciate and use the feedback that people put on this site.

I was one that didn't have great feedback on demo day. I was there the entire day and all, but being my first event it was just so overwhelming. The little blue book that I used to take notes in was worthless by the time I got back and was able to post responses on the forum. I couldn't understand what my notes were meant to say.

So this year, I will have a different approach and really take the time to write down entire thoughts and specs of each club I hit. There is plenty of time to do that and now I understand why it is necessary. I realize how much people appreciate and use the feedback that people put on this site.

iPhone voice memos. I write like a chicken with one claw, so I have went to this method. Plus, it's a little faster than jotting down notes all the time.

iPhone voice memos. I write like a chicken with one claw, so I have went to this method. Plus, it's a little faster than jotting down notes all the time.

Because of the possibility of pre-released items, no phones are allowed at the demo day. Although it is possible one could just bring a tape recorder so they can do audio notes.

Because of the possibility of pre-released items, no phones are allowed at the demo day. Although it is possible one could just bring a tape recorder so they can do audio notes.

Right. Roll old school. Tape recorder FTW.

Back