2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Great finish for a huge point. Good going CJ and jdtox. Phew, one heck of a day and now all tied going into the singles. Way to fight Team Basement Dwellers. More nail biting tomorrow.

tomorrow should be a fun one

Cj! Cj! Cj! Cj! Cj!

CJ MVP!!!! Way to go buddy!!

Alright, I'm mad. I joked that I wish the carts had little USB plugins and was surprised they didn't.

a1618e341297c78d6296345462a92486.jpg

OH. Well played Hideaway. Well played.

Gonna be a heck of a day tomorrow!!! Let's get it done Basement Dwellers!!! Oh and CJ...you were a total rock start today, my friend!!

Thanks for all the updates by Dev and Mike. Ward, Cookie and all the pictures / vines were incredible. This was a lot of fun to follow along with and really help me through a tough day. Probably gonna miss most of the coverage tomorrow as I have to be on the road and then I have to be in court, but you know I will be checking in as I can.

All tied up. Time to rest, eat, drink, joke, laugh, and ....

What an afternoon 9. CJ is freaking clutch! We'll get em tomorrow for sure!

WOW, what a day, now this was some exciting golf. I'd like to thank ALL the guys/gal with the on course reporting (selfie's included) & the guys/gals back @THPStudios with the stats and live scoring updates for making this a totally useless work day. Hoping my boss doesn't notice that I'll be tuned in for Day 2 of #TheGranDaddy .

c930329c604f2f66b332d9bfd897cbd2.jpg

Finley misses low side! Three jack on the last.

Did I mention CJ stroked on this hole? CAUSE THEY JUST WON ONE UP
Do i hear chants of MVP

Tomorrow is a new day. ..starting over

Way to go guys. Bummer about the afternoon matches but the great morning helped out and heading into tomorrow all square again. You all played your hearts out and tomorrow is another day, get sleep tonight and feel refreshed to take them down.

Just a question, do the ZooCrew only need 5 and BD 5.5 tomorrow because ZooCrew won last year? Or was that a typo?

Way to go guys. Bummer about the afternoon matches but the great morning helped out and heading into tomorrow all square again. You all played your hearts out and tomorrow is another day, get sleep tonight and feel refreshed to take them down.

Just a question, do the ZooCrew only need 5 and BD 5.5 tomorrow because ZooCrew won last year? Or was that a typo?

Tie pushes to the defending champ a la Ryder cup.

Great updates all day long! Thanks to MWard for offering up his time to capture this special event. I was missing half the day, but felt like I was right there with the amazing vines and coverage!

Cj I am so effn stocked for yoy bro! I'm happy for the way the whole team played. Hard fought and maybe the spot you didn't want with a tie but tomorrow you'll have a chance at history! Drink it in and get ready for a battle tomorrow

2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

CJ. What can I say buddy. I'm so Effin proud of you.

You told me how much work you put in for this and buddy it paid off in spades today.

I'm confident you guys will get it done tomorrow.

Regardless you will always own this round of Jason and I'm sure you'll NEVER let him forget.

Well done Team TBD. Solid play all day from you guys.

Thanks so much for making us part of it with the steller updates all day.

CJ! I am so proud of you and jdtox today! What amazing play!

Awesome following along today.

Awesome finish great play by everyone. Get some rest for tomorrow. IMO y'all earned it. This is gonna go down to the final hole.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

The cover today was second to none. It was like being there and easy to catch up. Well done ward, Dec and Dean

Great job to the guys doing the coverage! Excellent!

All tied up and every point will count tomorrow. Just how it should be! Great job to both teams out there (except Chad).

The cover today was second to none. It was like being there and easy to catch up. Well done ward, Dec and Dean

Was insanely good. Much respect to those who put the time in for the entertainment of the rest of us.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just wondering guys if you don't think its stupid, is it possible to get a photo of you all and then your names for each person? Im sorry I don't know which names go to which players for some of you. Thanks.

Back