a HUGE thank you to EVERYONE on THP for making my GOAL come TRUE

That is an incredible round Buck! A huge congrats to you!!!

Congrats on that achievement Bucky! It was only a matter of time. Seems like you had the perfect day where everything just clicked. Good job dude!

Congrats Buck, stoked for you man!!

Congratulations Buckjob!

did you really? thats awesome James! CONGRATS!!!!!! i never shot par before so breaking it was bitter sweet i was hoping to shoot par and then have a new goal to break par but i just blew them both away today! i can't wait to see the write ups in the SeeMore thread and how many putter orders SeeMore has waiting for them after this weekend. lol

I did man! How crazy is it that the putter kings set major personal bests the SAME day and are in the SAME putter testing? LOL

CONGRATS!!!

Congrats on breaking PAR and breaking the 70 barrier.

Congrats Buck. That's awesome buddy. I'm happy for you.

Wow Buck, that is truly both uplifting and awesome. Congratulations.

CongratsBuckJob!

Wow Buck, that is truly both uplifting and awesome. Congratulations.

THANK YOU JB for everything you and Morgan do for making this site everything that it is! i couldn't have done it without everything i've gotten from this site.

That is one outstanding accomplishment. Congratulations!

TapAhoy!

Big day around here! Congratulations Buck, you should get that score and the date tattooed somewheres.

Seriously, internet high five dude!

--
Tapatalk2

Dont go quitting the game on us Buck. I expect this same score at the outing next year.

Congrats Buck!

John Deere Tap'n

Dont go quitting the game on us Buck. I expect this same score at the outing next year.

lol i'm not quitting anytime soon. i wanna shoot my age some day.

Congrats buck, that was a great round!

Congrats bro! You've been on this quest since I met you last year and I'm glad to see it finally happen for you! Breaking par on that course is no joke, well done.

Btw- if you're super thankful, you know my PayPal address haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Congrats Buck

Unbelievable round! Great job Buck. You need to frame and hang that scorecard on the wall!

Congrats, man! It is a round you'll never forget.

Way to go!

Back