a HUGE thank you to EVERYONE on THP for making my GOAL come TRUE

That is AWESOME, could feel the excitement in that great right up! Congrats!

Buck, congrats bro! That was a fun read! Save the scorecard and have yourself a drink! What an accomplishment.

Thats so awesome Buckjob, congrats buddy! Thats a great looking scorecard right there.

Buck, awesome round dude!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Great round buck! Congrats

That is awesome, Buck!!! Congrats!!!

Way to go. More in your future I reckon.

Kevin

Congrats Buck.

Congrats on the AWESOME round BJ! Many more will come I am sure!

Congrats Buck!!! That is an incredible round.

Hell yeah buckjob!! That is such an amazing accomplishment! Can't wait to have a beer with you some day. Hope all is well in the family as well

Congratz man. Id be happy with a 79 much less a 69!

Congrats Buck Great round . The back nine was awesome bro.
I'm sure your GolfTec instructor is proud to know that you've broken through.
Hope to tee it up with you soon.

Congrats Buck Great round . The back nine was awesome bro.
I'm sure your GolfTec instructor is proud to know that you've broken through.
Hope to tee it up with you soon.

i called them before i left the course my instructor was in a lesson but called me on his way home and we talked about it. i've been begging him for a while to get me out on the Cricket Club. he used to be the caddie master there and i think were gonna go out soon for a round. im so stoked, its supposed to be an amazing course and really private. today can't get much better.

Hell yeah buckjob!! That is such an amazing accomplishment! Can't wait to have a beer with you some day. Hope all is well in the family as well

thanks man, you need to come to the outing this year! ill buy you a beer and we can tee it up!

Reading threads like this is the best thing about THP! Congrats Buckjob!!!

Great job buck!

Awesome round Buck! As someone trying to do the same thing at about the same age, with the same amount of time in the game, this is a HUGE boost to keep at it! Congrats man, party it up!

Congratulations my friend, that is freaking awesome!

Holy block of text Batman!

Congrats Buck. That's an awesome accomplishment.

Great round Buck!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Awesome round buck and congrats on the personal best, glad my putting tips paid off

Nicely done there Buckjob...very impressive round.

Congrats!!! A sub 70 round is amazing, I am so happy for you.

This is huge Buck, congrats big time man!! I've never even been close and don't expect I'll ever get there now, but as young as you are I bet you beat that many times to come. Well done!

Back