Are you happy being single/married?

I'm very happy being single. That said, I'm only 17 so marriage isn't really in the cards for me. I do want to try to remain a bachelor well into my 20s if not longer. My parents didn't marry until their early 30s and my dad has said he had a lot of fun in his 20s.

I'm very happy being single. That said, I'm only 17 so marriage isn't really in the cards for me. I do want to try to remain a bachelor well into my 20s if not longer. My parents didn't marry until their early 30s and my dad has said he had a lot of fun in his 20s.

Your dad is smart.

Well, I'm 36 and single/ divorced. I enjoy my alone time. But I also get lonely. Can I be single and have "activity lady"? LOL

I'm very happy being married, I couldn't imagine not being married to my wife. As DJ says above it's work that sucks. Marriage is great!

dude, you need to stop posting pics of you with my wife on facebook

This is the road I am taking and I am glad I didn't fall in love in my 20's (28 now) because I know I would have been divorced if I got married in my early 20's. I am such a different person now than I was even 5 years ago.

I want to be married, but I also want to be married to the right woman. I am happy being single, but I was made to share my life with someone very special. I have no problem being patient

hahahaha. Don't open that can of worms again.

You seem like a very happy guy. I am always touched at how much you love your little girls and how much they love you. I won't say this in the MC thread, but you are an inspiration man.

I was single into my mid 30's and am so glad I waited. I was close to getting hitched a couple of times and am so glad that I didn't. I was able to have fun without worries throughout my 20's and live the single life which was a blast. Now I am married to my best friend and could not be happier. There is nothing like sharing your life with your best friend! It has really made me feel whole, like I never was before.

I love being married! I have been married for over 7 years now and I am so lucky to be married to a truly amazing woman. I hardly know what to do when she is not around. I get all lonely and miss her and my two boys. For me, married life is great!

Getting married next year. We may disagree at times but there's no one I'd want to be with, even when she does take all the covers.. And cuddle up when she's still cold, meanwhile I'm sweating my tail off. Or when she takes the entire bed..

I think my sleeping problems can be solved with a much bigger bed.

Getting married next year. We may disagree at times but there's no one I'd want to be with, even when she does take all the covers.. And cuddle up when she's still cold, meanwhile I'm sweating my tail off. Or when she takes the entire bed..

This is correct.

Good idea, you have a lot of time left.

This is the road I am taking and I am glad I didn't fall in love in my 20's (28 now) because I know I would have been divorced if I got married in my early 20's. I am such a different person now than I was even 5 years ago.

I'm glad I've stayed single though my 20s as well. Not until recently have I felt my path through life is possibly ready to take that next step.

very much happy to be married to my wife of 8 years, 2 beautiful little girls that mean the world to me. Dont get me wrong, I like the occasional weekend of peace and quiet at home, but when its all said and done, those 3 ladies mean everything to me

Never skimp on a big, comfortable family room sofa either. Just in case.

Yes to both

Love,

Ashton Kutcher

I'm glad I've stayed single though my 20s as well. Not until recently have I felt my path through life is possibly ready to take that next step.

thats awesome bro!!

Congrats man!!! That is awesome!

I have been married before and it was a night mare! Wrong person can screw your life up and make you miserable for sure. I was single for some time when I met KellyBo. We have a great relationship and I love being married to her! Absolutely the best partner and golfing partner a man could ever have. Well that is unless she whups my arse on the golf course but that is becoming a rare happening these days. :D Yea I love being married to her and life is always a surprise with her in my corner. Life is like a box of chocolates with KellyBo, you never know what you are going to get until your unwrap it :thumb:

You seem like a very happy guy. I am always touched at how much you love your little girls and how much they love you. I won't say this in the MC thread, but you are an inspiration man.
Thanks SethO, that means a lot for you to say that. I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful wife. She puts up with a lot being married to me but we do have a really good friendship too so that helps a lot. My daughters are my life, I can't wait to get home everyday and hang out with them, we have a lot of fun together.

You can't steal mine just cuz you got your's knocked up and now she's grumpy. What did you expect? Haha!! I'm sure my wife would love to know some flat belly frat boy wants to steal her from me. :D

Hahaha seriously putting4outkickedhiscoverage did well. Congrats on the recent anniversary to p4b!

--
tapatalk

You can't steal mine just cuz you got your's knocked up and now she's grumpy. What did you expect? Haha!! I'm sure my wife would love to know some flat belly frat boy wants to steal her from me. :D

Don't forget to mention that the flat belly frat boy has hair! :D

Hahaha seriously putting4outkickedhiscoverage did well. Congrats on the recent anniversary to p4b!

--
tapatalk
BIG time! Thanks buddy.

Don't forget to mention that the flat belly frat boy has hair! :D
Jeez....you trying to get her to leave me? Good thing she's not on THP, I'd be out like yesterday's newspaper in a second!

I've had the pleasure of spending the last 37 years married to a wonderful woman. Being single was nice, being married to "the one" has been great!

Im happy being single and Im sure I will be happy being married in the near future. Ive never bought into the thinking that a person needs to be married in order to feel, "complete".

Back