Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Thanks everyone. iMovie + boredom = what I just did. I had done a part of it, then realized that my video had to be 30 seconds or less, so I redid the contest video and just finished the original when I was bored and it was raining.

Jersey Nate ftw. I'm proud to share a state with you dude! Now I'm expecting a full-length feature film lol. I wish this didn't have to be under 30 seconds. Because if that were the case you'd have this won already. This should win awards.

JN that was kick ass man. Really well done dude

Again, thanks guys.

I think it would be a travesty if JN didn't win this. I want to win, but that dude's just too much. He's got video skills. I'm rootinf for you dude. And me a little bit. :D

I originally didn't want to post it until after the contest, but I decided that THP would get a kick out of it.

Good news to the rest of the contestants. JN had to limit his to only 30 seconds. A minute and 30 second video rule, and you guys probably wouldn't have had a chance.

Some awesome editing skills there JN.

Good news to the rest of the contestants. JN had to limit his to only 30 seconds. A minute and 30 second video rule, and you guys probably wouldn't have had a chance.

Thanks! Hope my 30 second version is as good as my long one! :D

haha valid point!

Rep added, Jeff. Timing was impeccable.

that was EPIC Joisey Nate....I shall follow you on your quest

Wow! Really good JN! Looked at the clip on my iPad in the couch and the girlfriend asked me what movie trailer I was watching :p

Tappin' for world peace!

Dude, Jersey Nate that was freaking fantastic!!

Okay....new rule!! No more video contests cause this guy is gonna kick everybodies butt in all of them!

Guys, JB hasn't even announced the winner yet...I REALLY want to win, of course. But will I? I have no clue.

I have to go with Jersey Nate for the win! There was some funny stuff going on in quite a few of them :D. It's going to be a hard decision for the judges for sure.

Guys, JB hasn't even announced the winner yet...I REALLY want to win, of course. But will I? I have no clue.

I personally think you have the best video. But I'm not a judge in this competition, so who knows?

Can we start a petition?

That was good, very good. I'm not a judge, but I want to offer my opinion. In a contest like this, everyone has different computer skill levels. JN is clearly a very skilled video editor whilst others are not. I would award the win to the best content video, not the one that is the most professional. Whose I like the best I will not share.

JN - That video was awesome. Very impressed with the video skills.

JN.... That was too awesome. Nice work.

Tap tap taparoo

That was good, very good. I'm not a judge, but I want to offer my opinion. In a contest like this, everyone has different computer skill levels. JN is clearly a very skilled video editor whilst others are not. I would award the win to the best content video, not the one that is the most professional. Whose I like the best I will not share.

This. Sorry for the chunkyresponse. Great point, and I agree 100%. Can't wait to find out about this!

Back