Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Hawk, those are beautiful wedges. Love the way the turned out for you.

very nice wedges Hawk.... the simple look of them is really great.

Hawk those look very good man. The paint fill complements the satin finish perfectly. Great job on the design!

--
tapatalk

Hawk those look very good man. The paint fill complements the satin finish perfectly. Great job on the design!

--
tapatalk

Thanks, SW! I was set on the BP, but the look I wanted really came out with the Satin. Still, it's really hard to go wrong.

Thanks, SW! I was set on the BP, but the look I wanted really came out with the Satin. Still, it's really hard to go wrong.

i think your satin is better looking then the stock ones also, is it different? i dunno if its just the pics or not.

i think your satin is better looking then the stock ones also, is it different? i dunno if its just the pics or not.

I'm assuming it's just the pictures.

Hawk those came out really well.

Hawk those wedges are freakig sexy. Love the simple design with the green and of course the team THP stamping. Can't wait to hear how they play.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk very nice dude. I love the simplicity. I love the THP stamping. You should be proud of that man! Awesome

I was happy to see a sweet black Custom Wedge box on my doorstep today. Here's a short video and some pictures.

Packaging:

DSCN0303-L.jpg

DSCN0312-L.jpg

DSCN0314-L.jpg

DSCN0310-L.jpg

DSCN0319-L.jpg

DSCN0321-L.jpg

DSCN0323-L.jpg

DSCN0341-L.jpg

DSCN0343-L.jpg

DSCN0339-L.jpg

DSCN0360-L.jpg

Ok I'm starting to run out of expressions to say, when I see another MC staffer get some of their MC gear! Hawk, those are awesome!! I'm partial to green so I'm really digging those. Plus they look pretty sweet with the white lamkin grips. To top it all off, you stuck them in that amazing Cleveland staff bag and teased us with a picture. LOOKS GREAT DUDE! Awesome customization.

Biggsy- I can't wait to see what you went with. Everyone puts their own little touch and after your "Official Golfball Rescue Diver" video. I bet yours turned out spectacular.

It just great how you guys got to customize your wedges! Totally cool how each Sponsor is "DOING THEIR OWN THING". Make's it a little personal in my opinion. Thanks SPONORS AND THP for making all of this possible for the MC 2.0 Staffers.

Those are some nice wedges hawk. I had the same color scheme in mind but around the other way.
I've been pondering wedges, time to pull the trigger on these.

So far some really great wedges from Ary, JB and Hawk...can't wait to see what the rest of the Cleveland staffers came up with....I think it's awesome that Cleveland is hooking you guys up with the full custom wedge package....those coins look very cool too...a nice touch!

Got home late last night, but was thrilled to see a very special black box waiting for me...

6801111719_ceea9ac97c_z.jpg

6801112223_1faff661cf_z.jpg

6801112717_9f3e0308f1_z.jpg

6801113479_7cb999bbff_z.jpg

6801113987_035fe54a82_z.jpg

6801114549_968cc6f80a_z.jpg

6801115067_3bafeb821d_z.jpg

6801115531_1cc4aee513_z.jpg

6801115849_44af3f51b5_z.jpg

6801116281_3ed7e7fb11_z.jpg

6801116653_9bbc956e26_z.jpg
6801117243_8320799b22_z.jpg

I went with a very custom route. I've had this idea for wedges for quite some time now and what better way to break it out than with Cleveland's My Custom Wedge! These turned out fantastic, just how I dreamt them up. I decided to go with the "faux 50" (bent to 48), the 52 and the 56 (low). Also went with the DG Spinners (very cool) and the Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound grips, each a different color to match the custom colors on the wedge.

Pretty soon, I'm gonna have to pull out my dictionary and thesaurus or start making up words to describe how awesome these are and what an overwhelming feeling it is to have clubs custom made. I took a couple cuts last night in my living room and these feel great. Definitely heavier than my xFT's but that's a good thing. I'm gonna have a hard time getting these dirty! Right now I want to put them in a glass case and hang them up on my wall.

Big thank you to Cleveland/Srixon and THP. These wedges are schmawesome!

tnolan, those are definitely custom wedges, I like what you did with the red/white/blue color scheme. Nice pictures!

Wow, you went crazy on those wedges! I have to say that each one looks great dude. That etching was probably my favorite of the choices.

nice wedges TNolan they look really good.

Hawk and tnolan, those wedges are customlicious. There's a new made up word for ya. Those wedges are SICK! Hawk with the classy minimalist look and tnolan going ultra-modern. Me like.

All of you guys are bringing the guns out for your Morgan Cup duels! There are some really sharp and personal designs going on that will make your mark in the outing. Cool stuff and well done!

Hawk and tnolan, those wedges are customlicious. There's a new made up word for ya. Those wedges are SICK! Hawk with the classy minimalist look and tnolan going ultra-modern. Me like.

I think that's the coolest thing about this. Everybody really has an opportunity to play something that is just what they want to see in the bag.

*Homer Simpson voice*

Arggggggghh....customlicious.....

Hawk, Great lookin wedges there buddy!!! Thanks for the video

Nolan- I like what you did there, those sure are some busy wedges but they look like fun

I think that's the coolest thing about this. Everybody really has an opportunity to play something that is just what they want to see in the bag.

*Homer Simpson voice*

Arggggggghh....customlicious.....

This. While its great being a mc staffer and going the custom route, truth is, we used the same system that anybody can. Mycustomwedge is freakin cool

This. While its great being a mc staffer and going the custom route, truth is, we used the same system that anybody can. Mycustomwedge is freakin cool
...and after seeing what the Staffers have so far, who doesnt want to go make at least one? I know I want to have a custom one now.

...and after seeing what the Staffers have so far, who doesnt want to go make at least one? I know I want to have a custom one now.
I'm ordering two in black, messing around on the site right now. After seeing these arrive over past couple of days I really want a set. They will be mine and mine alone with my unique design

I'm ordering two in black, messing around on the site right now. After seeing these arrive over past couple of days I really want a set. They will be mine and mine alone with my unique design

Nice, Freddie!

You getting them to game or to keep?

That's the best part, everyone that does the mycustomwedge has their own style of what they want in the bag. No 2 sets alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back