Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

OG is now officially on a team, congrats guys and girls

This will just confuse him more. hehehe/ Seriously though, congrats to Team Nicklaus

Nerfny better hide her pink balls!

3122412080_8ecc090a9c.jpg

Mrs. Graybush is already practicing!

OMG....I love this!

That old Lady Graybush has kicked the bucket! The next video out from me will be from the Tower of Power :bananadance:

Ole Gray has the experience. He also has a good one on his team in DD67. Nice golf swing and nice side burns. Keep his cart well stocked with Snickers and Mountain Dew. and keep him from hitting knock down shots and the guy is a winner. I experienced it first hand. So will Team THP.

Kevin

That old Lady Graybush has kicked the bucket! The next video out from me will be from the Tower of Power :bananadance:

It's the trailor of failure

tapatalk addict....

It's the trailor of failure

tapatalk addict....

Don't forget there old drag dresser of 2012. Your team will have the frilly one running around on demo day with her cute little outfit on.

Hmmmmm I think Team Nicklaus might have to come up with nice matching outfits for one of the rounds. We got to be looking good to represent the Bear!

This all sounds like way too much fun to miss.

Hey look, he talked of my behind again....
The only thing you and a bear have in common is that you both hibernate. However the bear does so in the winter and you do so each afternoon to be rested for the $3 bingo and the early bird special.

i wonder if bears wear depends while they hibernate for the winter.... i also wonder if we can somehow get OG to hibernate all winter.

I have no real rooting interests (yet), but the Hawkster is bringing his game in smack already. Maybe he started celebrating his birthday before 5pm, but I love the 1 liners he's dropping all over this thread already.

i wonder if bears wear depends while they hibernate for the winter.... i also wonder if we can somehow get OG to hibernate all winter.

Nope. :bad: We get to play year round in Georgia so I will be out practicing and playing to represent my Team well. I hope to get old TC down for a couple of rounds this winter for practice. Buck I am sorry you missed out on the Dream Team dude but good luck with your team mates :alien:

Nope. :bad: We get to play year round in Georgia so I will be out practicing and playing to represent my Team well. I hope to get old TC down for a couple of rounds this winter for practice. Buck I am sorry you missed out on the Dream Team dude but good luck with your team mates :alien:

thats fine we have a chance of playing together now since we aren't on the same team.... i think my team will do just fine.... gonna sharpen my skills this winter cold or not.

Dang Gray....I played my last round today. Certainly will maybe be paying attention to what team nicklaus might do at the Outing....lol

I can also play all year OG, I will be practicing like crazy to make sure I pull my weight for Team Nicklaus.

I can also play all year OG, I will be practicing like two donkeys pulling a plow to make sure I pull my weight for Team Nicklaus.:act-up::alien::alien2::angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::bad:
FIFY ripper

Dang Gray....I played my last round today. Certainly will maybe be paying attention to what team nicklaus might do at the Outing....lol

Man that cold weather and snow sucks! MaryC just left us after staying a few days and she is going home to pack up and move to Georgia next weekend. She is thrilled not to have the cold winters to deal with. It still get's nasty here in January and February but we are playing golf. Sometimes with a cart cover and propane heater but little if any snow falls in middle Georgia.

thats fine we have a chance of playing together now since we aren't on the same team.... i think my team will do just fine.... gonna sharpen my skills this winter cold or not.

Buck -- I hope we get paired up dude as it will be a pleasure!

I can also play all year OG, I will be practicing like crazy to make sure I pull my weight for Team Nicklaus.

Sounds good Team Mate! We will be ready to take it to em :zsimpsons:

A perfectly straight shot with a big club is a fluke.

The older you get the stronger the wind gets and it's always in your face.

Jack Nicklaus

I've been a hooker all my life.

Mrs. Graybush

Dang just another reminder I had to cancel, darn you new job!!! Team Nicklaus looking good

I'm glad that OG finally has a team and thanks JB for making that post the first one. I don't know how many more OG team speculation posts I can stand. Ripper your team is going down like your fantasy football squad. I think the best golfer in that group is Mr DDec's better half. I'd watch out for her.

You bet everyone should watch out for her, this team is not foolin' around.

Looks like Team THP is the class of this competition too. There's nine more teams to announce, but I don't see anything changing.

Back