Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

That Callaway golf ball sure does make that Guinness look a lot better.

Wow One-T and DhJKelly nice pics.

Great pics guys....just went to do my shoot and they freaking golf club I went to didn't even carry the Callaway ball!!! I might need every minute of today to get this done.

Guinness and Callaway are delicious. Must be some sort of new car bomb!

Guinness and Callaway are delicious. Must be some sort of new car bomb!

The new Irish Car Bomb FTW....LOL

Nice Pics War and One T and Kelly....heck everybody did a great job!

Cool pics War Eagle!

Pretty impressive those pics came from the iPhone. Ive done some swing video with my iPhone and have been completely blown away how good it is. The video not my swing haha

Pretty impressive those pics came from the iPhone. Ive done some swing video with my iPhone and have been completely blown away how good it is. The video not my swing haha
I found some pretty cool articles/blogs about photography with phone cameras. Amazing what you can pull off with some good natural lighting and shadowing, and just knowing what time of day you need to take the picture based on where the sun will be as to not get too much glare on the lens.

Thanks everyone. Well I hope mine is unique enough :D

Best of luck to everyone who entered. Some really great pics going up

There have already been submitted photo's that blow this out of the water, but here's my submission.

DSCN4288.jpg

Really cool contest idea though. Love seeing everyone's entries.

Here's mine:
attachment.php

Well, I don't think it's a winner, but here we go.

CallawayRocketBall.jpg

Freaking good work dudes! We sure are a creative bunch.

MSB that is AWESOME! Nice work bro!

Great one MSB

I know captions may not really matter, but I also thought "Moon Shot" would be funny. Haha.

OK, these are crazy good. Wow.

I won't lie, I love the Guinness pic lol

Love it, MSB!

Also a big fan of the Guinness pic...haha.

guinness-brilliant.jpg

Lots of really great pics in here....but I love the simple Guinness pic from Kelly!

Hope you used a new unused ball for that pic David...LOL

Here's one that i really wanted to use but it came out fuzzy. It's me with the 2012 PGA Championship Wanamaker Trophy that i got to "hang out with" at work. What made it better was that it was a Titleist event and the lady kept giving me weird looks.

wana.jpg

What a great bunch of pics War Eagle. I liked alot of the pics submitted.... Triple Bogey Tim, MSB, and a bunch of others..... Here is one I found online, but didn't submit it because it was on a website- I didn't take the pic.

4609811836_d8cb929351_z.jpg

Back