Contest - Design The Next THP Challenge Coin

hah, just having a bit of fun with Scotty. Circle THP makes it far more collectable!

Spoiler
3802009np2timelessbf.jpg

Ah yes... I see now.

Some really great ideas in here for sure. Really creative minds and have read about some fun games to play.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Really like War. I couldn't figure out how to use the gimp.

Finished product, side by side.

I might play around with the colors a bit to see how it looks, but I am digging what I have done so far;

coinfrontandback_zpsb52c2703.png

Mine is just a straight ball marker, with no game associated to it. Like I said yesterday, with the THP "No Big Numbers" game coin being released, I though a plain coin that had a classic look/feel to it would be nice.

Can you try putting the crest on a black nickel color (will need to adjust a few of your colors possibly)? I think that dark background will really make the green and white pop. Great work.

I might play around with the colors a bit to see how it looks, but I am digging what I have done so far;

Mine is just a straight ball marker, with no game associated to it. Like I said yesterday, with the THP "No Big Numbers" game coin being released, I though a plain coin that had a classic look/feel to it would be nice.
I love it War!!!

how about...

THP Logo on one side
individual THP members' faces on the other

you get one if you've played a round with that THPer. collect them all!!

im just gonna keep quoting this coin because its simply awesome

i do have to say that War's is def. my favorite...

Side 1: A green ring around the perimeter with "The Hacker's Paradise" in white.
In the center white area the words "Putt Me" in black

Side 2: A white ring with black letters "Don't Just Play Golf - Live It" and a green center with the words "Move Me"

Here's another one that came to me.

rpyk.jpg

We will be picking a winner this coming week.
You can still enter.

We will be picking a winner this coming week.
You can still enter.
Some amazing options to choose from!

Good luck picking a winner... there's a TON of cool ideas in this thread, I don't envy those responsible for picking just one (or even a couple!)

Going to be tough to pick a winner out of all the great suggestions in here!

We will be going through every entry and making a decision in the next few days. If you still have ideas, feel free to post through tomorrow.

We will be going through every entry and making a decision in the next few days. If you still have ideas, feel free to post through tomorrow.

I don't envy you guys making the decision, there were some real quality ideas in this thread!

To late to enter a drawing?

We are going to go through and select a winner over the weekend.
There is still time to submit an entry.

Back