Contest Winners Thread

Came home today to a great surprise, my :callaway: / :odyssey:White ICE Dart Belly Putter. It was sent 2nd Day Air by Callaway. It is so cool to see something srrive direct from the OEM custom built to your specs. I am planning a long lunch tomorrow to go to the putting green and get to know her.

One thing has me puzzled though. When I saw the headcover I noticed it had a zippered pocket. When I opened it I found a small wrench, 2 screws, and 2 different weights (350gm and 370gm), see last pic. I don't see where these would be used on this putter. Am I missing something or was I sent a headcover that goes with a different White ICE Dart putter? Doesn't really matter, I love this putter already. Thanks again :callaway: / :odyssey: and :thp: !!!!

Unboxing pics:
PICT0104.jpg

PICT0105.jpg

PICT0106.jpg

PICT0108.jpg

PICT0111.jpg

PICT0112.jpg

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0110.jpg

Sweet putter OG! Let us know how it treats you!

Sweet looking putter, congrats!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Nice looking putter OG!!

Beautiful putter! I'm hopeful that my Fairway Styles threads will be here tomorrow.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Great looking belly flatstick you have there. As far as the weights go, I am not sure which litter they go to, interesting.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I won day 5 of the THP holiday contest which was the Complete Callaway Oufit, and here is what I chose from Callaway. I got the SIlver Lining Pants, Long Sleeve Polo, and Brown belt. A huge Thank You to THP and Callaway for the awesome prize. I shold be playing tomorrow afternoon, so I will take a pic then on the course.

6590814557_ed8cd03927.jpg

6590815041_d15c2b99a3.jpg

Nice classy choices Chewie! I would rock that 7 days a week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I won day 5 of the THP holiday contest which was the Complete Callaway Oufit, and here is what I chose from Callaway. I got the SIlver Lining Pants, Long Sleeve Polo, and Brown belt. A huge Thank You to THP and Callaway for the awesome prize. I shold be playing tomorrow afternoon, so I will take a pic then on the course.

6590814557_ed8cd03927.jpg

6590815041_d15c2b99a3.jpg

Nice outfit dude! Great choice. Like the shirt!!

Very nice Chewie, great choice's.

Thanks guys. Being in sales, I tried to pick something I could wear for work and the course.

Nice outfit, chewie!

Great choice Chewie69! Those are some beautiful choices for on and off the course!

Nice outfit Chewie!

Very nice chewie! Gonna look great

Great choices chewie, I really like to shirt too.

That outfit is nice and classy chewie. I like it a lot.

As others have said, well done! Really like the outfit, chewie. Classy and looks very comfortable.

Received the hat from Callaway today. Again, Thank you to Callaway and THP!

6596742151_26aa9a57ba.jpg

6596742495_95b81a2b00.jpg

And here is the whole outfit:

6596743115_9f17d7dbb9.jpg

sweet pics Chewie

slick threads chewie

Sharp chewie, very sharp. Enjoy the new outfit.

Back