Contest Winners Thread

I am the same way about the Ping Scottsdale ZB, I am really looking forward to rolling it some time soon.

I'm looking forward to that too DD. that's the putter I was going to grab if my name was chosen.

I'll put the pics up tomorrow. They came and I went straight to the course I was so excited.

Got my SCOR wedges today from the Holiday Cheer contest and immediately went and played 18. To say I freakin love them would be an understatement. Thank you again THP and SCOR golf!

Very cool! Still waiting on mine to arrive, but looking forward to it!

I'll put the pics up tomorrow. They came and I went straight to the course I was so excited.

Awesome Sooner! Congrats again!

The iPing putter cradle came today, looking forward to the putter's arrival so I can try them out.

Here's the SCOR wedges I won from THP and SCOR Golf! I had the 50* wedge and won the 46*, 54*, and 58*! These wedges are amazing and I'm very appreciative to have won them! Thanks again THP and SCOR!

Resized-MVH3V.jpg

Resized-Z3QBB.jpg

Resized-MBH4V.jpg

The iPing putter cradle came today, looking forward to the putter's arrival so I can try them out.

Mine came in also! I am really looking forwardto trying this out. Thanks to THP and Ping for three great prizes.

I did some red paintfill on the SCOR wedges I received Friday and here's the updated sweetness that are SCOR wedges.....

Resized-P9L8U.jpg

Resized-EPHD6.jpg

Very nice Sooner - looks really sharp!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Very nice sooner. I can't wait till the scor wedges are available for lefties.

That paintfill on those wedges looks awesome. I can't wait for those SCORs to be available in lefty!!!!

My new SeeMore arrives tomorrow! Will post pics here.

Awesome Sooner, I like the red on those.

Great looking job Sooner, wtg.

Those look awesome Sooner!

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the compliments. The SCOR wedges are great looking already and that red added a little something extra I think.

Good looking wedges sooner

Those scor wedges are SWEET! Congrats guys!

SCOR wedges look sick with the paint fill. Nice!!

Steel Tappin'

Those look awesome sooner!

Great looking wedges sooner!

Tap Tap Tap

The wedges look great Sooner...congrats again.

Back