Contest Winners Thread

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL TOO!

Hi Darren,

I am in the marketing department here at KBS. Congratulations! You were randomly selected as a winner from the giveaway on KBSShafts.com! We are really excited about this promotion and the launch of the Custom Series. Specifically you won an entire set (3-PW) of the KBS Custom Series shafts. These are the KBS Tours with a new look and finish, and same performance.

You have a couple options. We offer whole flexes only (R, S, X) and silver, white and black finishes. What do you want? Also, include your complete shipping information.

Congratulations again, and I look forward to hearing from you! Call if you need to ask some questions.

Regards,

Uhhh, another THP winner? Awesome!

It came in on my spam filter though. I hope this isn't some crazy fraud attempt.

Hey Rafdo...I am officially Jealous!!! Congrats on winning the Adidas threads

Darren too. Congrats!

congrats on the wins guys!

It came in on my spam filter though. I hope this isn't some crazy fraud attempt.

It's not - I got the same email!!

I am going with the KBS tours - regular flex in white!

It's legit. Anyone getting a email from Conrad at KBS, reply or give him a call. You will be happy you did.

I just got an email as well, it said I won the Nokia Challenge and they need all my contact info so they can send me 35,000,000.00 pounds......sweet :D

I just got an email as well, it said I won the Nokia Challenge and they need all my contact info so they can send me 35,000,000.00 pounds......sweet :D

I just got one from an Nigerian prince. Get this. He is going to send me 5 million dollars to put in my bank. Then they will withdraw it and leave me 1 million in there. Watch out equipment pondering thread!!

weird to see a contest win where the winners are excited and not already looking to sell

Bringing that up again? Do I have to describe again that I hate Nike?

And FYI, I decided to put the putter up as a prize for my school 's student golf league.

And FYI, I decided to put the putter up as a prize for my school 's student golf league.

Atta boy, Ice. That's a good call on the putter. Fist bump for that.

Nice gesture by you in the end for sure, but hate Nike or not, it was FREE. You should ALWAYS be happy for free.

As you get older, the more free stuff you get the happier your poor butt is to get it!

That said, CONGRATS to you guys! So very VERY cool to see THP'ers winning and being pumped about it!

The only unfortunate thing about winning shafts is now I have to pay to re-shaft my clubs AND re-grip them, which I did about a week after I got them! Haha!

The only unfortunate thing about winning shafts is now I have to pay to re-shaft my clubs AND re-grip them, which I did about a week after I got them! Haha!

Learn to do it! Steel iron shafts are EASY. No puller or vice required really.

It pays for itself again and again over time!

I may do it. But I don't want to risk ruining the white finish on these shafts.

You don't HAVE to. I'm always available to pay to reshaft my irons. :D

You might be able to sell the old shafts with upgraded grips on the Bay for at least enough for new grips...

You might be able to sell the old shafts with upgraded grips on the Bay for at least enough for new grips...

I'd like to hope. The grips don't even have a round on them.

Congrats to all the KBS winners. Love seeing THPers take non-THP contest prizes in addition to all the great contests JB and GG provide for us.

Thanks everyone and congrats to you Jeremy! I am shocked, I never win a damn thing!! Now I have to buy some iron heads to put them in!!
Says the guy that won a spot on the 2012 Morgan Cup Team. :act-up:

Congrats on the goodies you guys are winning!!! Love that Adidas package!

Back