Energy Drinks & Shots

I'm having a Red Bull right now. I haven't read this entire thread but it sounds like Rockstar is favorite around here. Guess I will have to give that a try.

I would say Xenergy and Bing are big favorites as well.

I would say Xenergy and Bing are big favorites as well.

Thanks, JB. I will give those a try as well. I get a good price on the Red Bull so it would take a lot to make me switch, but, no reason not to switch it up for a day or two.

Thanks, JB. I will give those a try as well. I get a good price on the Red Bull so it would take a lot to make me switch, but, no reason not to switch it up for a day or two.

I loved Red Bull, but Xenergy and Bing blow it out of the water for me.

I loved Red Bull, but Xenergy and Bing blow it out of the water for me.

taste, effectiveness, or both?

I hate trying new cans only to be disappointed, but sometimes you get lucky. Tried an Arizona energy drink and it was nice. Kind of a light citrus flavor.

CIMG0976.JPG

I hate trying new cans only to be disappointed, but sometimes you get lucky. Tried an Arizona energy drink and it was nice. Kind of a light citrus flavor.

CIMG0976.JPG

Ive seen that one before but never tried it. Will grab one and see hhow I like it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I thought it was pretty decent, War Eagle. Nothing spectacular, but I was really happy it wasn't nasty.

I thought it was pretty decent, War Eagle. Nothing spectacular, but I was really happy it wasn't nasty.

Nothing worse than grabbing a new type of energy drink, taking a sip, and being disgusted. I hate when that happens.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Just had a Rockstar in the pink can. Seems to be doing its job...

I hate almost every energy drink out there. No matter what brand they all taste like RedBull to me. The only one I like is AMP made by mountain dew. Just tastes great and there are a ton of flavours.

I work at Best Buy and we were sponsored by RedBull for boxing day. I drank 6 redbulls in about 5 hours. I was wired and just twitching all over.

Good old Red Bull for me. Our company has rights to off premise (groceries and gas stations) and on premise in the southern part of Indiana and Kentucky. Only the on premise (bars and restaurants) in the northern part of the state. We sold over 1 million cases of just Red Bull in 11 months last year. I love Red Bull it is the perfect pick me up since I do not like the taste of coffee. I grab the wifey a coffee and myself a Red Bull in the morning. And I LOVE vodka and Red Bull it is my weakness and goes down way to easy and you don't "feel" drunk. Colts Super Bowl a few years ago I drank so much Grey Goose and Red Bull it should be illegal!

Stopped by two gas stations today trying to find a good sugar free energy drink and was unsuccessful. A few days ago I grabbed a sugar free Rip It because it was only 99 cents and it ended up not being too bad, so I decided to grab a regular one because both stations were out of the sugar free. I think I only finished half the can and I just felt sick to my stomach, glad I only paid 99 cents for it because it ended up going in the trash.

I saw some of that Mio or Mia or what ever it is at the quick stop here today and asked the lady how much. $3.99????? That was for a tiny little size. Not only no, but heck no!

I saw some of that Mio or Mia or what ever it is at the quick stop here today and asked the lady how much. $3.99????? That was for a tiny little size. Not only no, but heck no!

Duey, that little bottle makes 8-12 servings. Compare that to $1.99 for an energy drink and tell me what you come up with? :act-up:

LOL

Can you imagine if he bought it and drank the whole bottle?!

Duey, that little bottle makes 8-12 servings. Compare that to $1.99 for an energy drink and tell me what you come up with? :act-up:

LOL

Can you imagine if he bought it and drank the whole bottle?!

Haha, that's what I would have done had I not winked out at the price. Good to know, yes that makes a huge difference.

Haha, that's what I would have done had I not winked out at the price. Good to know, yes that makes a huge difference.

Ha ha ha. For some odd reason I couldn't help but think of the Corky Ramano scene where he is all jacked up lol.

Ha ha ha. For some odd reason I couldn't help but think of the Corky Ramano scene where he is all jacked up lol.

Good thing we got that cleared up, the job I'm looking at is second shift so I'll be looking at these. Hate to think what I'd look like under a helmet all hopped up, lol.

Had an Amp today. By far my favorite of any that I've tried. Unfortunately, I have yet to get my hands on Xenergy or Bing. Both of those seem to be well-liked around here.

Man, I could only imagine the posts on here that Duey would have had. He would have been off the walls!

I'm so disappointed Duey was informed about this. Would have been awesome to see him have posts like, "THIS STUFF IS REALLY AWESOME GUYS! I HAD THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOTTLE AND JUST RAN TO KANSAS AND BACK!"

Just hit the Circle K here by work to check on their supply of Xenergy. They have never once had Cherry Lime, always just Mango Guava or Cherry Rush. They had a full supply of Cherry Lime, so I bought everything they had. 16 should last me a couple weeks.

I grabbed both flavors of the Mio Energy last night

Back