Favorite person to play golf with?

Fellow THPers at the annual THP Outing & Demo Day
My wife of course
My father

its always good crack having a round with the father but i would love to play a round with g-mac

OG is my #1 favorite golf partner! Love playing golf with him and my two grown sons. I have a GF that travels around with me to many places too. We are both retired so we try to make a couple trips a month. I've had some super fun rounds with lots of THPers. Playing in the scramble at the PGA with THPers was a blast!

My brother, my "late" friend Todd, my grandfather and if all of them are busy Natalie Gulbis would be okay :D

My son, he's a great golfer and I love his company..

1. My Girlfriend. She started playing last year for the very first time and is really close to breaking 100. Can't wait to see that happen.
2. Best friend Peter. A great golfer who makes the game fun.

My Dad, I always look forward to golf, but even more so when we play together. Havent seen him since Christmas, and he will be down this weekend to play a few rounds out on Long Boat Key.

My dad. He taught me the game, and i love playing with him.

My 4 year old boy.
Doesn't get much better than when I duff a shot and he says "Whoa, great shot Daddy".
Impossible to get frustrated.

My father. For a long time he worked 7 days a week and we never really got to spend alot of time together. About 2-3 years ago that changed and we try to play at least once a week. It is good quality time and we both just relax and enjoy it. I do have a long standing bet with him that the day he beats me, we will drive to the golf store and I will buy him a full new set of clubs regardless of price. He hasn't come within 20 strokes..lol

My best friends Paul & Jorge, every weekend..

My best friend Brian, it's never a dull round!

My brother, who's only been playing off and on for three years, is fun on the course. I can hit the course with anyone who can control their emotions. I hate playing with people who get so upset they lose it. Don't get me wrong, I get frustrated after poor shots. But, it lasts about 5 seconds and I forget about it. Not much fun playing along side an emotional wreck!

He's a Member here, France! He's a better golfer than me so I strive to beat him and its never a dull round. Just 5hrs of jokes and great golf

KellyBo and I are best golfing buddies for sure! She can just give me that look and I know she wants to snuggle er I mean golf :thumb: I love playing with Marc & Jason (Kelly's sons) as both have serious game. I have so many THP friends that I have played with and had tons of fun it! It would take me a while to name everyone but you know who you are. I have several more who I would love to play with in the near future. DawgDaddy has become family in the last year and T0AD is our adopted step child. SethO has been to our home at least three weekends for golf and RxGus has been here twice. MaryC has been through Gray twice as has SWFla. Other Georgia THP'ers I have played with include Clay, SeeMoreGuy, and littlepingman and all of them are a pleasure to play golf with. There are the guys in our Southeastern group to include the Calloways (great family of golfers) that I have a blast playing golf with! I think it would be fun for KellyBo and myself to play a round of golf with JB & GG one day down the road. Just a fun round of golf.

Anyone who will play with me! :smile:

I get to meet the most interesting people out on the golf course...

My regular buddies all in all, because none of my family plays. Hopefully soon though I'll be able to add my oldest daughter and son. I've taken them to the range, but they aren't allowed on the course yet.

My dad and one of my friends who isn't very good at golf, but is a sight on the course. He is one of the few people with little to no temper I have met in my days of playing golf..

My father on the other hand.. lets just say when I make things interesting with him he snaps clubs and cusses quite a bit.

Makes for a weird threesome when we get together.

Back in the day, I had lots of rounds with both my parents and a grandfather, but both of my parents are no longer able to play. I play almost daily with one of my brother in laws, my brother some and a couple of times a week with my wife. Great to play with family. Makes a lot of lasting memories.

My Dad, without a doubt. He taught me the game and gave me my first set of clubs.....some of his hand me downs.
Nothing like hearing, "Nice shot son".
I hope my little boy will feel the same way someday.

Natalie Gulbis would be okay :D

This. Seriously though; My best friend who got me into golf. I have more time to play and have become a little bit better, but he's more of a natural so we're always competitive. After that I would say my league partner. He's a little better than me which keeps me on track. Also helps me save me from myself when I try to take unnecessary chances.

My dad, no question. I haven't played a round with him in a few months, that's got to change soon.

It's always great to play with fellow THP'ers, especially at the outing, but my #1 is my brother. I get to see him on Good Friday for a round and maybe we get 1 or 2 in while we vacation together in Aruba (not a great golf destination).

Back