Florida Gathering

Awesome pics and vids from the weekend! Thanks for posting!

nice vids so far! "now thats cooking with fire" . that mademe lol!

[video=youtube;jMH89T-VSu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMH89T-VSu8[/video]

Spank decided to follow me into the water on 15. He has a video of my epic miss...

Spank was supposed to make this putt or at least the come backer...this is not to make fun but I thought it was going to be a great angle shot..

Good thing Spank didn't pull a Camilo to read the comebacker...

Good thing Spank didn't pull a Camilo to read the comebacker...

I wouldn't do that... it is a family friendly forum. :D

Hey Tadashi, I thought we were going to start a "What not to do thread" with our videos. ;)

I wouldn't do that... it is a family friendly forum. :D

Hey Tadashi, I thought we were going to start a "What not to do thread" with our videos. ;)

Lol, how did you play man??

Maybe fairway2green will show up and you guys can get a Nike pro combo update from him. :alien:

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

skim alert....did anyone get to try out the Pro Combo's from fairway2green?

Lol, how did you play man??

Tale of two nines on the New Course in the AM. Even Butch told me on the back 9... where the hell have you been? :D

skim alert....did anyone get to try out the Pro Combo's from fairway2green?

I hope you know that the :alien: is our little sarcasm smilie. In this case not only does F2G eat faces but he also eats Nike Pro Combos. :alien:

Tale of two nines on the New Course in the AM. Even Butch told me on the back 9... where the hell have you been? :D

I hope you know that the :alien: is our little sarcasm smilie. In this case not only does F2G eat faces but he also eats Nike Pro Combos. :alien:

oh I know!

Great pics, Chedster

Here's a vid of Tadashi's swing (definitely not his best but he was trying to give his best ARod impersonation)...

[video=youtube_share;uEnZyF-Fxkg]http://youtu.be/uEnZyF-Fxkg[/video]

Here's a vid of Tadashi's swing (definitely not his best but he was trying to give his best ARod impersonation)...

[video=youtube_share;uEnZyF-Fxkg]http://youtu.be/uEnZyF-Fxkg[/video]

HAHAHAH. Great video. Loved it.

Great video Spank, I've been waiting for you to post...hehehe

I like the release of the club.Good form Tad.....hehe

Thanks guys for all the pics and vids, they're classic..

Last edited:
Looked like Tiger when he miss-hits driver and drops the club behind his back ... lol

P.S. Any chance of a South Florida gathering? Or even Naples/Ft Myers...

Last edited:
Looked like Tiger when he miss-hits driver and drops the club behind his back ... lol

P.S. Any chance of a South Florida gathering? Or even Naples/Ft Myers...

Anytime you want to play shoot me a pm

So when's the next outing? We should be taking advantage of our year round golf season!

So when's the next outing? We should be taking advantage of our year round golf season!

Have you checked out the 2012 THP Outing thread?

Back