FS: SethO's 910 Driver w/ Diamana 'ahina X-stiff

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Time to sell my baby off. This driver has treated me very VERY well over the last 3 or so months.

As with most of my stuff, I customized the painfill, but I can make it stock again or even paint it free of charge for the buyer.

The driver is in good shape with the normal wear that comes with actually using the club.

Asking: $220 shipped

Specs are:

910 D2 9.5º head
Titleist Diamana 'ahina shaft in X-stiff
Blue Golf Pride Blue VDR grip with 2 wraps
Titleist wrench with adjustment instructions

Here is a quick picture. I will put up more later tonight.

a6890dc8-f183-0749.jpg

Last edited:
oh so tempting, cant handle the x-stiff though lol. Im on the prowl for this club, thats for sure. Good luck with the sale Seth!

sweet paintfill on the face! good luck with sale! i'd be all over this driver if my Fast 10 wasn't treating me so good.

Nice SethO, good luck on the sale.

Dang Seth, I thought you hit this club really well, what are you going to game in the near future?

That's a sweet looking driver. Good luck with the sale!

Dang Seth, I thought you hit this club really well, what are you going to game in the near future?

Thanks DD. I am getting something that is a little closer to what I will be using in the MC>

If it was 8.5 I probably would be. I don't know much about these shafts either.

I understand what you mean JRod. It is a low launching shaft and I quite like it.

Too bad it's not a stiff shaft. I might be all over that. I got fitted into the D2 9.5 ahina STIFF.

Good luck. If I'd been selected for MC2, I think all of my current clubs would be FS, too! LOL!!!!!

Thanks DD. I am getting something that is a little closer to what I will be using in the MC>

I understand what you mean JRod. It is a low launching shaft and I quite like it.

I thought that might be the case, good luck with the new big stick. Bridgestone rocks.

Guys this is the marketplace. There are full threads on paint fill. Thanks.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Seth, If I didnt just buy a 909 that I love, I would've been all over this. GLWS.

Is the 'ahina an 82?
If this was only just a Stiff........

Paintfill is a simple trick that is fun to do and makes clubs look sweet! That red face looks sick dude!!

Bump. Someone needs a 910 I know.

Cant believe this is still available, great club for a great price, good luck with sale (if it wasnt x-stiff, we would be talking)

Pm sent

Back