Get Well Soon AdamsGirl!!

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Today's been a LONG day. AG has been fighting some pains in her stomach area for a week and a half or so. Today was the third attack and the worst one yet so it was off to the Doctors. A coworker took her and I met them there. We were there for about 45 minutes and then it was off to emergency for an ultrasound. We got there at 10:30. We didn't get admitted until 12:30 and didn't get the ultrasound until 2:30. Geez.....

Long story short, AG has some gallstones and she needs to get her gall bladder removed. Surgery should be tomorrow morning around 10. Hopefully.

The procedure is pretty routine, but I'm sure she'd appreciate some well wishes. So if you've so a second or two in the next day or so, please send some good mojo her way! We both appreciate it! :smile:

Yikes! Please pass my wishes for a speedy recovery on to her. A friend of mine had hers removed and she was up and around very quickly. Amazing what they can do these days. Good luck and take of yourself as well.

Feel better AG, my sister had the same surgery last week and she's good to go now. Simple and routine!

Good mojo sent your way! Tell her to feel better and the earlier she can tolerate walking around do so. Helps with recovery. :D

Hope you feel better soon. My wife had the same surgery a few years back. It is pretty routine so you bave nothing to worry about. Before you know it, you will be back on the golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! Get well soon AG! Sending you some fast healing vibes. I'm happy to hear that her pains are diagnosed and curable.

I'm sending it all her Way.. Get well fast AG......

Get well soon AG!! That sounds awful

It would be nice if they could figure out how to make an ER operate a little more smoothly. It's never a quick trip!

Feel better soon AG.

Yikes. We will be thinking of you, AG. Hope you get better very quickly :act-up:

Thoughts and prayers heading your way, get well soon AdamsGirl.

Best of luck for the surgery and get well soon

AG, so sorry to hear this, but at least after the surgery you will never have to worry about this again. Get well soon!

Get well soon AdamsGirl! Hope this solves the issues you were having. That's no fun.

Sorry to hear it AG. Hope this solves your troubles, get well soon.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Best of luck AG. My wife is having gall bladder issues right now as well, and knowing how pain tolerant she is, it is clearly the most painful non-birth experience she's had. She'll be having hers out sometime in the next few weeks as well.

Good luck AG...get better soon

Good luck, AG. My mom had them back in 1975 and the surgery wasn't a real big deal even back then. Wow, she was about the same age I am now.

Get better Soon AdamsGirl! I've known people that have had this done and it's none too fun to have them! You'll feel sooooo much better after the surgery.

Hope you feel better soon!

Wishing AG the best! Glad you found the reason, and she'll be fine in no time.

Prayers and well wishes sent your way AG. Get well soon!

Mrs Roguepixel developed gallstones during our pregnancy with baby Roguepixel. No surgeries yet but she says they hurt like a biatch! Much love and thoughts to AG!

Back