Greetings from stormy West of Ireland

Daithí~Celt

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all, another newbie just landed....
Really enjoying exploring THP so far....Lots of interesting topics and even more interesting characters!!! Who ever said that golfers had no personality needs a swift kick up the 'jacksie'!!!:D

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum! You are right - we definitely have lots of characters!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

:welcome: Good to have ya

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP, Daithi I needed another Irishman here. keep an eye for The morgan Cup. I'm counting on you for some Irish support.

Where abouts are you from

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! And yes, there are plenty of characters here...

Welcome to THP, Daithi I needed another Irishman here. keep an eye for The morgan Cup. I'm counting on you for some Irish support.

Where abouts are you from

Got your back bud......Might be the only time a Corkman will hear that from a Clareman!!

Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Welcome to THP D~C, there are quite a few personalities here for sure. :D

Got your back bud......Might be the only time a Corkman will hear that from a Clareman!!

Excellent my girlfriend is from Clooney so i'm up that way pretty often, i play shannon on a regular basis with her brother

Excellent my girlfriend is from Clooney so i'm up that way pretty often, i play shannon on a regular basis with her brother

Nice one..yeah Shannons a nice course, havnt been out there in a while tho and was gonna go there for 9 tomorrow morning if its not too wild..Im in membership limbo at the mo after been in Dromoland for quite a few years.
Considering East Clare or Lahinch

Welcome Member 8933 from fellow newbie Member 8935!

Welcome, glad to have you here.

Back