Happy with your Bag?

i'm happy enough,fact is as has been said we will always prefer the new driver that comes out,or the shiny awesome looking irons that are up for testing but i'm content with what i've got.what i'm trying to do just now for next season is to have the perfect set up for myself or at least better than what i've got now.so the irons got new stiff shafts and i've just bought a driver with a stiff shaft fitted and 7.5* so i'll no longer be hitting the high balooning shot.next it will be the shaft on my 3 wood,after that i will be so happy and excited about next season.

Ecstatic with my current set up. I'd expect to have: driver, 3 wood, 3 hybrid, Mizunos, and i(Z)s for years and if anything changes it'll just be sand wedge and lob wedge.

I like my bag setup, but not the way I'm swinging the clubs in it! The only club really open to change is the putter, but that's always the case the way I putt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy with everything but my 3 wood, technology has advanced a ton with woods and I need some of it..

Very happy with my bag right now. Everything has been added this year with wedges and hybrids added over last 2 weeks. Has taken awhile to find the right clubs....

Tappin' from my iPad!

I love my setup right now but it won't be this way in 6 months. There's too much stuff out there I want to try. How am I suppose to give feedback on equipment that intrigues me if I don't put it in my bag?

I'm very happy with what I have right now. I'm lucky in that I don't feel the need to upgrade everytime something new comes along.

I was happy with my bag before but now I LOVE it! Just replaced my Nike Split Cavities with some Taylormade MBs. Everything I have is staying in the bag for a while.

I thought this was only about bags, not the clubs in them when I read the subject line. However, after I pick up a new set of irons very soon, my bag will be replaced next. I have a cheap Orlimar stand bag that will only last 2 seasons. The legs don't work well, it's heavy but I like the putter well on it which is rare for a stand bag and it has a 14 way divider which I've grown to prefer.

I would like a new driver and hybrid and I would be completely happy with my set. Hopefully it will be at the start of next year I'll be completely happy

I don't think I'll ever be totally happy. Unless I play a round where no balls come off the toe, every tee shot goes how it was intended, every putt goes where it should. If that happened, i probably would be happy with my bag. But then again my fellow competitor might pull out a shiny new driver or the Nike Method Drone! Then I definitely wouldn't be happy :curse:

At the moment though I'd rate my level of satisfaction at 3.5/5 with my bag contents. It definitely improved when I clicked the fairway wood open a few slots.
Driver - could be a little happier
FW - Heaven
Hybrids - Close to it
Irons - I adore them but I don't know if they'll last the summer
Wedges - Looking at people carrying Vokeys more and more with envy
Putter - It won't last past Christmas

I am getting happier. I need to replace my shafts in my irons and replace my wedges but I have done a complete overhaul in the past few months. It is almost complete.

There will always be something out there that intrigues me. Right now I'm happy with my set-up but am looking at new shafts for my irons. Who know's a couple months from now...

It seems to be a mixed bag (pun intended) of who likes their bags or not. I'm still really suprised with how many people are content with their bags.

It seems to be a mixed bag (pun intended) of who likes their bags or not. I'm still really suprised with how many people are content with their bags.

Agreed. I'd guess this theory of satisfided with your bag got thrown out the window somewhere around THP's 20th thread way back when. I do think I can be happy soon, but after joining, I can't imagine a little voice always saying, "Wait a minute, you NEED that!"

Honestly now that I have a real set of wedges in my bag, a properly fit driver in the Razr Hawk, x22's which I hit fairly well, and a putter that I love I think I am sticking with my clubs for a while. The only change I might make is to the irons but only because I've been pondering a return to a graphite shaft because this year I lost a lot of golf time due to tendonitis in my elbows. That being said, I'd only make the change if I found a deal I couldn't pass up as it would be a luxary not a neccessity.

A Mixed Bag

A Mixed Bag

It has taken a very long time but I am satisfied with my bag. The two newest editions (Scotty and R11TP) have brought my bag up to where it should be. I could use a new 60* as it is the oldest club in my bag. LOVE my MP60's, I want to keep these irons forever, they are super buttery when hit right and they do not reward poor swings.

I'm good with mine for a while. This year I bought new: driver, 3 & 5 wood, 4 hybrid, irons, and 2 wedges. Not even gonna talk about clothing/shoes :angel:

I love my setup right now but it won't be this way in 6 months. There's too much stuff out there I want to try. How am I suppose to give feedback on equipment that intrigues me if I don't put it in my bag?

I'm much the same, if I HAD to play this forever, I gladly would as I love the setup. That said though, I love to tinker, experiment, and try new things, its just in my nature.

I am happy with my bag for the most part. The addition of the Boccieri Heavy 3 Wood has really made me happy with it.

Only thing I would change right now is a putter, but then again, I always want a new putter.

I am happy with my bag for the most part. The addition of the Boccieri Heavy 3 Wood has really made me happy with it.

Only thing I would change right now is a putter, but then again, I always want a new putter.

Don't we all w.e., don't we all.

Once my new irons come in I will be pretty happy with my bag. I think it's hard to become 100% happy with them because everyone always wants new stuff. It can be the look of something that we think looks better but maybe not feel or play better for us but we always have that little space in our heart that wants it because of the look.

Irons are safe. Love the Rapture V2's
Putter is safe.
Wedges are safe. Cleveland Rocks
Hybrids are pretty safe (love them but I have had them a few years now- getting itchy, but can't find anything better)
Woods are safe. K15 cannons
Drivers are always livin' on the edge. But pretty happy with the Octane for now!

Happy with everything except my driver. Got a crack in the face so will need replacing soon.
Also, have replaced my Cleveland '09 Launcher 3w with the Boccieri Heavy 3w on demo and more than happy with that.

Back