I Love watching Jason Dufner

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
I am a big Phil fan and watch golf every weekend, no matter the tourney. It has replaced baseball as my spring/summer sport of choice to watch. I was obsessed growing up with baseball, playing all the way through college and watched the Cubs everyday after school. I knew ever Cubs roster from '89 until about 2005. Now, I can't name one player on the Cubs except Castro. Anyway, enough rambling.

I play a ton of golf and watch even more of it. I choose my hotels while traveling for work on who has the Golf Channel as I usually travel Tues- Thurs and I don't want to miss the replay from the first round.

All this long worthless post from a dad bored while rocking his 10month old to sleep.

Jason Dufner is my favorite golfer. Besides my Auburn ties, I love the waggle, the emotion-less mannerisms and the swing. Hope he finally gets a win this week. Anyone else a big fan?

NO. I am not a big fan.

NO. I am not a big fan.

I think you are just jealous of his curly locks.

Count me in as a fan, and I had no idea you had Auburn ties, War Eagle.

I like Duff as well. I might incorporate a waggle

I don't know why, but this thread title made me snort. I'm pretty neutral on Dufner. I had a chance to say hey to him at the John Deere Classic a couple years ago and he seemed alright. He's kind of blaaaah, but friendly enough. His name seems to suit him well.

I think you are just jealous of his curly locks.

Count me in as a fan, and I had no idea you had Auburn ties, War Eagle.

War Eagle.
I did not attend, but wanted too. No baseballe scholly offered sadly. I'm a Baylor alum. My sister finishes her freshman year next week there. She grew up an Auburn fan as that is all she ever got from me.

I like Duff as well. I might incorporate a waggle

I do waggle, just like him. I think that is something else that draws me to him. I have no clue how many times I do it, but I do until my grip feels right and my hands relax. Than BOOM!

I do waggle, just like him. I think that is something else that draws me to him. I have no clue how many times I do it, but I do until my grip feels right and my hands relax. Than BOOM!

I do the same. It's definitely from baseball because that was my routine every time I stepped into the box.

I'm a huge Duffner fan, I really hope he pulls this one out.

War Eagle.
I did not attend, but wanted too. No baseballe scholly offered sadly. I'm a Baylor alum. My sister finishes her freshman year next week there. She grew up an Auburn fan as that is all she ever got from me.

Baylor's a pretty good alternative. I would have done the same if given a baseballs scholly. Of course I gave up baseball for hockey at age 10 so that wasn't very likely.

He looks like the type that should wear khaki slacks a lot.

Jason Dufner is my favorite golfer. Besides my Auburn ties, I love the waggle, the emotion-less mannerisms and the swing. Hope he finally gets a win this week. Anyone else a big fan?

Not a fan -- I actually like a little bit of emotion once in a while. Not Sergio-level, mind you, but a little smile or frown once in a while. Don't dislike him, just not a favorite.

He looks like the type that should wear khaki slacks a lot.

Today, they are hemmed too short as well.

Don't mind Dufner. He's starting to grow on me.

I'm a fan as well. Knew him when he was at Auburn, and he always treated the bartenders well.

Today, they are hemmed too short as well.

Don't mind Dufner. He's starting to grow on me.

You always have to be prepared in NE.

I don't really mind the guy and actually am a big fan of Strick, just seems like a smile would work wonders.

I am a big Phil fan and watch golf every weekend, no matter the tourney. It has replaced baseball as my spring/summer sport of choice to watch. I was obsessed growing up with baseball, playing all the way through college and watched the Cubs everyday after school. I knew ever Cubs roster from '89 until about 2005. Now, I can't name one player on the Cubs except Castro. Anyway, enough rambling.

I play a ton of golf and watch even more of it. I choose my hotels while traveling for work on who has the Golf Channel as I usually travel Tues- Thurs and I don't want to miss the replay from the first round.

All this long worthless post from a dad bored while rocking his 10month old to sleep.

Not a huge fan but I still like the guy.

He bores me. I'm not a big fan of emotion-less. I like emotion.

I do the same. It's definitely from baseball because that was my routine every time I stepped into the box.

I'm a huge Duffner fan, I really hope he pulls this one out.

I think you are right....I was a baseball player for many years and then softball for many more years...and the waggle is very similar to my batting stance and yes I do it too....just not as pronouced as Dufner

I'm on the Dufner team as well. He just goes about his business and gets the job done. Doesn't get upset when stuff goes wrong, he just accepts it and moves on. He's someone I try to embody out on the golf course.

Not a huge fan of Shrek, but his swing is beautiful.

Dufner seems coole enough. But he's not a lefty, so that hurts.

He makes me laugh. He hits an amazing shot and nothing.... I laugh when he does that. I kinda like him

Back