** KBS Shafts Official Thread **

KBSshafts

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hey THP forum members! We wanted to started this official thread to connect with you all a little better. We are big fans of the online community and respect what you all have to say. Feel free to ask us questions on here, and we will be sure to update it regularly with KBS news! Expect some TOUR updates, promotions, fitting tips and product announcements! Be sure to check our website for up to date news straight from us. If you have an urgent question, please email us through our website or call us direct 303-444-2226*2.

-The KBS Team

Awesome thread idea. Thanks for making yourselves available.

This is awesome!

Great idea and thank you for coming in here and being readily available to our members!

That's awesome! I love my KBS tour shafts!

Now, this is cool! I have been lucky enough to win some shafts & a hat through various social media promotions and absolutely love how in tune you are with your supporters and users of your products. Excited to see you guys on THP!

Awesome! Welcome aboard!

Glad that you're on THP and offering your support. With the KBS Testing about to get underway, this is perfect timing.

I been back and forth with KBS.....after testing, I've realized that KBS Regular fits MY swing better than anything else in the market......Thank You for producing such s high quality product and WELCOME ABOARD!!!

This is awesome. This is why THP is the #1 place for everything golf

Thanks for getting involved! I love KBS, all my steel shafts are KBS shafts. I am playing the C-Tapers in my irons and I love them! I love them so much I ordered my next set with them in them as well. Thanks for making such great shafts!

This is awesome indeed!

This is an awesome idea from KBS and THP! Will come in great as I try and decide which route to go with my next set of shafts and which exact C-Taper to go with.

Great opportunity KBS!! I will be in here asking some questions in the future!!

Awesome! Love my KBS Tour 90s!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

This is so cool. I love when companies come to connect with the forum.

GREAT idea, and an awesome addition to the forum! I will definitely be asking questions in this thread in the future.

Just simply put, very very cool. Awesome stuff.

Good to see you guys reaching out, greatly appreciated.
Any chance the KBS 90s will come custom?

Welcome to THP! Im pretty stoked for the opportunity to test out the Tour 90s, a big thank you to you guys at KBS and THP!

I was wondering this myself!

Thanks for making yourself available on the forums, just another vote for your great customer service.

Very cool of you to make yourselves so available to this community. Thank you very much.

I'd love to know this as well...however I don't think that was an option based on the PM we had to send in to JB...

Wonderful way to connect with your consumers. Thank you for making this possible.

Back