Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Schanker with the 20 ft birdie putt for another net eagle. He's carrying is to a 6.5 to 2.5 at the turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MVP! MVP! Gas pedal to the floor!

Sandiegonative and Kang are hanging in there.

a692f9d0451d7effc1ff38b8e71c2488.jpg

Dhart and C Mac up 7.5 - 3.5

#Grinding #TeamHarry

LMAO just had a conversation with Harry on the difference between dwarfs and little people. And Harry said dwarfs are like that guy who came to the grandaddy and took pictures.

Sorry Wardy!

Oh to be a fly in the cart and witness this.
Smack talk from Jake is oft accompanied by headbutts. Looks like Jake brought his a game!

LMAO just had a conversation with Harry on the difference between dwarfs and little people. And Harry said dwarfs are like that guy who came to the grandaddy and took pictures.

Sorry Wardy!

So dwarfs wear pleats??? That's good to know!

Sorry Wardy!
Priceless.

Still love you Wardy.

My par on 10 brings us back to AS on the match. This is some fun Golf!

Dhartmann just hit an impressive shot from between some trees to about a
15 ft on #9.

He's a player. Perhaps even an A player.

Sorry Wardy!

Oh wow.

skim alert: are there any afternoon matches ahead?

edit: saw first page

Wow, Schanker is not shanking and just kicking ass.

Well done bud!

Sorry Wardy!

Oh, no...

Sorry Wardy!

I look forward to sending Harry a package filled with glitter.

Course looks fantastic.

Is the wind blowing a little bit? Looks like it in the photos.

Cannot wait to see the groups play 17. It should be a great hole.

Course looks fantastic.

Is the wind blowing a little bit? Looks like it in the photos.

Cannot wait to see the groups play 17. It should be a great hole.
It definitely is. Wreaking some havoc in certain instances.

Sorry Wardy!
Hahaha! Yeah I shouldn't have been taking a drink while reading this. Sorry Wardy hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back