Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

I want to see pictures of this badly.

As do I, I'm sure it will look even cooler in person than the picture I have in my head!!!

Just a thought in my head Freddie, that's all. I have no qualms about the 4X for me from what I saw yesterday, I just also think the 5S could be a good fit too.

No, that's cool, I was just wondering if there was a negative that stuck out in your mind.
As your game progresses I would think the 4x would stand up to any increased SS or new loading angles you might discover.

Just a thought in my head Freddie, that's all. I have no qualms about the 4X for me from what I saw yesterday, I just also think the 5S could be a good fit too.

This might have been covered earlier in this thread or the other B. Asha thread, so sorry if I missed it, but what is the flex code in the 5S?

5674 Ary.

No, that's cool, I was just wondering if there was a negative that stuck out in your mind.
As your game progresses I would think the 4x would stand up to any increased SS or new loading angles you might discover.

Yup, I hear ya dude, completely. I find myself longing to get out more to hit it again, been a long time since I felt that way off the tee. I am going to work on the weighting of the Fit head though with my weight kit. Its crazy how well I can feel the head and where the face is in my swing now with the lighter weight.

I'd LOVE to see one of our BIG hitters with the 4X, I really and truly would, I think it would hold up with no problems at all...and that is exciting to me!

Interesting thoughts Jman. What would you expect to see differently with the 5s? Which is what I went with for your information. haha. Hopefully some of the other testers start getting these in hand here soon. My plan is in motion for this to go into the Anser. Hopefully it works out.

Interesting thoughts Jman. What would you expect to see differently with the 5s? Which is what I went with for your information. haha. Hopefully some of the other testers start getting these in hand here soon. My plan is in motion for this to go into the Anser. Hopefully it works out.

A little higher flight, maybe more reward for the smooth swinger? Just one of the many thoughts in my head. I'm super happy with the weight of the 4X though, I used to be a lightweight hater (because of my C.Kua experience) but this opened the old eyes a bit yesterday, I think the 4X is a great fit for me, I just think the 5S could work well too. I am crazy though, so there is that too.

It'll look ridiculously good in the Anser dude, It really will. It looks SO much better in person than my pic's too.

A little higher flight, maybe more reward for the smooth swinger? Just one of the many thoughts in my head. I'm super happy with the weight of the 4X though, I used to be a lightweight hater (because of my C.Kua experience) but this opened the old eyes a bit yesterday, I think the 4X is a great fit for me, I just think the 5S could work well too. I am crazy though, so there is that too.

It'll look ridiculously good in the Anser dude, It really will. It looks SO much better in person than my pic's too.

Ive never had a lot of success with the ultra lights. Im not really sure why its like I lose my swing or it enables me getting quick. Every time Ive tried the lighter drivers it happens.

What grip did you end with on it? A Pure?

Ive never had a lot of success with the ultra lights. Im not really sure why its like I lose my swing or it enables me getting quick. Every time Ive tried the lighter drivers it happens.

What grip did you end with on it? A Pure?

Nah, put an REL 3Gen 360 on it. I like these REL's alot!

Nah, put an REL 3Gen 360 on it. I like these REL's alot!

Hmm. Did you consider weight at all or just went with what you liked? Those are a pretty heavy grip, I think.

Rumor has it these shafts shipped today from Miyazaki.

Going to be some excited THPers in a few days!

Looking forward to tinkering around with the B Asha again in Ohio.

5674 Ary.

Thanks SW, could be up my alley since I'm swinging a shaft that is 6547 right now. A little softer tip, but still keeping the stiffness in the middle of the shaft, could be fun, might allow me to drop loft and still get the same launch. Anyways, sorry for the threadjack, looking forward to hearing from others about this shaft.

Hmm. Did you consider weight at all or just went with what you liked? Those are a pretty heavy grip, I think.

Just went with what I liked. Its 52g's so I'm not worried about it. Plus, I can add heavier weights into the Fit if need be to adjust the balance point.

Now THAT is awesome. I'm excited to read all the thoughts that will come in on this one.

Just went with what I liked. Its 52g's so I'm not worried about it. Plus, I can add heavier weights into the Fit if need be to adjust the balance point.

Now THAT is awesome. I'm excited to read all the thoughts that will come in on this one.

Well you're not THAT crazy then if you didn't obsess over the grip weight. I might do that but haven't decided yet.

Well you're not THAT crazy then if you didn't obsess over the grip weight. I might do that but haven't decided yet.

Just marginally crazy! Hehe

Just marginally crazy! Hehe

lol. Too bad you dont have yours in an Anser head, we might have been able to do some stuff. :act-up:

Awesome, I can't wait to get it in so I can put it to use!

Can someone post the IFC profiles for all of the B.Asha series? I've seen a few posted here and there, but would love to compare them all side by side and didnt see them on the Miyazaki site.

You can see specs of every shaft in the line at:

http://www.miyazakigolfshafts.com/#/products

I just saw that after I posted. :dohanim: Looked a few days ago and it wasnt there. Really looking forward to hearing more about the 5x with that 7785 profile. A softer tip than my Kusala Black, but might be able to take a few degrees off my driver.

No worries. I didn't know it was there until somebody here linked it. I think it's fairly new.

Edit: Yep, it's there, Jon.

No worries. I didn't know it was there until somebody here linked it. I think it's fairly new.

Edit: Yep, it's there, Jon.

Well carp. In chrome it still shows the C. Kuas... Works fine in FF though. Thanks!

Back