Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Nice videos of the bags guys....man I cant wait to get mine!!

Wow Biggsy's here with a new staff bag.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice videos guys. I love all those magnetic pockets on the Cleveland Bags.

Excdellent videos, Smackie and biggsy!

SWEET bags guys!!!! I WANT!

very good videos guys!!

Great unboxing videos guys! Those are some SWEET bags!

I am at lose for words in the video, I new a bag was coming but this is too much. Thank you to Bridgestone Golf for the beautiful bag and incredible support of the Morgan Cup. Thank you GG and JB for your friendship and allowing me to assist.

Tad I think that video says it all. It's pretty evident how appreciative you are, and you definately deserve it. You are doing a fantastic job supporting the Morgan Cup.

Freddie you were almost "Bullfrog" excited! Nice bag. Congrats. Great video.

I am at lose for words in the video, I new a bag was coming but this is too much. Thank you to Bridgestone Golf for the beautiful bag and incredible support of the Morgan Cup. Thank you GG and JB for your friendship and allowing me to assist.

That's so awesome, love the bag bro, it's a beauty!

Nice video Freddie. Congrats on the new bag!

Freddie - LOVE the black bag dude and seeing your name on there brought a smile to my face! You are a true gentlemen and a great asset to THP & the Morgan Cup. Thanks for all that you continue to do!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

How cool is this? You deserve it Freddie!

Little video showcasing the features of the Bridgestone "mini" staff bags.

Looks good with the Bettinardi in there Dean! Congrats. Like how you threw in balls already too. nice touch.

Very nice Dean!!! We are some lucky chaps.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Great Videos Guys...The bag holds the world!

Love the video's guys, Tadashi that is a great looking bag and again, Bridgestone is simply brining it for this Morgan Cup and you deserve that bag and more.

In a moment of honesty, I didn't even realize it was a mini staff bag until you guys just pointed it out. Great bag.

Glad you got your bag ddec! thanks for the video!

Freddie, you deserve it! GORGEOUS bag...loved to see your reaction. Perfect. SO happy for you!

These bags are simply stunning. Seriously. Bridgestone is bringing it big time.

Back