Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Thanks everybody. The gold on the black nickel looks great and both shades of green come out well. They were done all for my opponents of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the black nickel finish different from black pearl? It looks darker than regular Cleveland black pearl wedges in the video.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the black nickel finish different from black pearl? It looks darker than regular Cleveland black pearl wedges in the video.

I meant black pearl. Different companies call them different things.

I meant black pearl. Different companies call them different things.

Okay thanks for the clarification. They just look a bit darker and shinier than usual black pearl. Must have been the light. Or my mind playing tricks.

Good looking wedges Ary and JB! I have to give it to you JB, those are some great nicknames for your wedges and the black pearl looks great....Cleveland really hooking you guys up!

Great vid Ary !

JB...those are some real beauties !!
I loved the Widowmaker and Moneymaker.

Having some fun before work today

sick! glad to have Kelly on the Hackers squad!
and Frog pounding the bag...you guys are serious!
but this is how i prepare for the MC2:

Kelly.....very nice! Remember....work that core buddy!!! I do wish you guys over there spoke English though, you speak a very difficult language to understand. :bashful:

tnolan......wow, just wow. I'm already rethinking this Hackers support and your video didn't do much to turn that around. Good gosh my man.

OK, ........

Ummmm....

Kelly.....very nice! Remember....work that core buddy!!! I do wish you guys over there spoke English though, you speak a very difficult language to understand. :bashful:

tnolan......wow, just wow. I'm already rethinking this Hackers support and your video didn't do much to turn that around. Good gosh my man.

The core is pretty solid at the moment. I'll do my best to work on the English for July :D

Look what just arrived at THP HQ. I dedicate these wedges to my Team Hackers and Team Paradise opponents, because by the time the MC is over, you are going to be saying these three things in your head over and over!

hahaha. That is AWESOME!

Tnolan with the art house piece. I thought it was funny dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I actually thought it was funny....then confusing...then funny again. That is dedication, tnolan.

I posted this in the Callaway staff bag thread, but since we are supposed to post videos in this thread . . .

had a little fun on the course as usual

Nice video and hair One -T!!!

Nice video One-T, outdriving the big man.

Its ok, my approach was closer.

Nice drive too. And nice dart TC!

That hair is approaching Frances hair. Stunning

Back