My Little Announcement

Free hugs for everyone from me. I don't mind at all. I hugged chunky at least twice during the Morgan Cup and didn't get sick, so I am not worried at all.

Free hugs for everyone from me. I don't mind at all. I hugged chunky at least twice during the Morgan Cup and didn't get sick, so I am not worried at all.

Can you do that champagne thing again? That was awesome.

Howie Mandel approves.

1341442458681_ORIGINAL.jpg

Next time I see JB i'm going to extend my arm with a fist instead of an open hand. I know the feeling JB, I work in a retail enviroment and the amount of people I see and the amount of phones I touch that I have no idea where or how they have been handled is amazing. I'm rarely sick, other than hay fever (people in the midwest with alergies know what I'm talking about), my immune system works overtime all the time and is like a steel curtain.

lol at Chunkyvirus...

fist bumps are cooler anyway. i support this thread.

FYI - Morgan offered to hug me. just sayin'...

Can you do that champagne thing again? That was awesome.

I still don't know what happened there but I saw my life flash before my eyes. I swear all I did was take the metal part off and I was about to pick up the bottle to pop the cork and as I am looking down at it the freaking cork pops on it's own and almost lodges itself right in the middle of my forehead.

Sure, and you guys are the same height too. Makes it less awkward.

Haha, so many things to get excited about for these outings.

I still don't know what happened there but I saw my life flash before my eyes. I swear all I did was take the metal part off and I was about to pick up the bottle to pop the cork and as I am looking down at it the freaking cork pops on it's own and almost lodges itself right in the middle of my forehead.

please don't do that again. I was next to you and it scared the :poop: out of me.

please don't do that again. I was next to you and it scared the :poop: out of me.

Oh stop whining, a 6 inch grass snake scares the :poop: out of you.

Back on topic:

internet_fist_bump-s744x567-67783.png

Well if I was going if chest bump you, oh well. Completely understandable jb.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Everyday I tell people at work I don't shake hands, I only fist bump. The truth is I have no problem shaking hands, I just deal with dirty disgusting people everyday and I don't want to shake their hands. Is it one of those things? Is it because of what we said about ourselves in the banter thread?

I don't care what you post, I'm giving you a hug....and I'll fist bump GG. We hug in my family!

Edit: Fixed my mistake...

Last edited:
I don't care what you post, I'm giving you a hug....and I'll fist pump GG. We hug in my family!

Run JB Run lol

Fist bump it is. Unless of course we become wicked good friends at the AC van stop then you may get a hand shake. I'll make sure it is with the left hand with a golf glove on though. lol

JB, have you ever seen the TV show Monk?

If I catch anyone even looking at me we're gonna box.

Another reason I keep sanitizer in my room, in the gym and in my bag.....dealing with middle school kids can make you that way! So even though we haven't met JB.....here is my fist bump to you!!! Maybe we will meet one day!

I prefer the double kiss on the cheek. It's elegant

This seems to be very accepted now! Playing in league and casual rounds I have bumped a lot more fists than hand shakes this year! I will not be attending but when I do meet you I will bump it up!

Back