My Little Announcement

Hug JB = Ticket to the Woodshed!

Hug JB = Ticket to the Woodshed!

If I see anyone hugging JB, they are going straight to the woodshed :deadhorse:

My reaction to no handshake or bro hug from JB

0.jpg

Seriously, it really makes good sense on JB's part to take extra care on a month long road trip, good call my friend.

As a Micro biologist, we learned how important it is to keep your hands clean because of many routes of infection rely on hand to hand (to mouth) transfer so just learn to wash your hands like I do, and you won't get sick haha

Cool, I like fist bumps too.

[video=youtube_share;3NX2JL3IG-U]http://youtu.be/3NX2JL3IG-U[/video]

This explains why at the GA Get Together in March when I shook JB's hand he gave me the look of death. I thought he just hated me. This clears things up alot.

I think Bradds MC video that fell to the cutting room floor has something to do with the announcement lol.

JB, thanks for the heads up! It got me thinking, could I work a fist bump into my work handshakes???

Soo.....no tongue, then?

Another coffee coming out of nose moment! I have to stop taking a drink of anything when I read these posts!

But, we understand, JB!

The tongue comment and Kmac's comment had me rolling.

I have a friend who is the finance guy at a car dealership. He does the elbow bump. He doesn't shake hands either and he comes in contact with ALOT of people. I honestly don't blame you one bit.

The responses have me rolling...and great of you to preface the interaction so as to not offend. Hey I'm with giving GG the hugs as well...and cookie of course, but no tongue for cookie.

The responses have me rolling...and great of you to preface the interaction so as to not offend. Hey I'm with giving GG the hugs as well...and cookie of course, but no tongue for cookie.

No tongue? Fine!!

Double fist bumps it is then.....just don't hurt me.

No tongue? Fine!!

Double fist bumps it is then.....just don't hurt me.
Ok now that just JN weird...hehe...but it is amazing that this thread took a mind of its own

For some reason I have this image of JB dodging hug attempts running through my head.

This is good information to know, but even more important is if you are in JB's group, remember to stay off the green whenever he is putting. He hates people on the green more than he hates hugs and shaking hands.
Where was this information before the Texas outing? It was on the 3rd hole when Jman and TripleBogieTim explained this to me. Everything went smooth from then on.

Where was this information before the Texas outing? It was on the 3rd hole when Jman and TripleBogieTim explained this to me. Everything went smooth from then on.

Its an old joke. Truthfully, I never care where anybody is.

I know...it was you who told me about the joke while we played...I was just piling on Smalls hook he threw out. It's funny all the "rumor-ee/legend" things about "the wow factor" on here and then find out that actually (on that 3rd hole green) you were over there giving me great tips on chipping all while still tossing one-liner funnies like chump change.

Thanks 2S. I just play the game to have fun. Serious golf and myself do not always agree. Similar to germs, they are a phobia.

Honestly I'm just glad you're still with us after Jman sent that nuclear warhead through the cart :D

These Tour Van stops are exciting for me because people will get to see the fun side of you outside the forum. Driving across fairways to drop some trash talk on Cookie two holes behind you. Having to explain to the Marshall that you DO IN FACT understand what a "Prime Landing Area" is and although you consider the "P.L.A." to be the green...you won't park a cart there ever again....ever....

Priiiiiiiime landing area! Don't want to mess it up with a cart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to remember that one. I asked One-T what the other one was but he couldn't remember! What was it? Something about the tee boxes?

2S fell for that old gag?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back