My Little Announcement

It's cool with my. I prefer a hello ass-slap over a hug anyday. I did get fist bumped after my eagle on sunday with the 2some I got paired with.

This is an odd post but it makes complete sense meeting so many peeps in the near future. I will leave the introduction at a fist bump as well

This made me laugh my a$$ off because I could visualize it happening in my mind. hahaha

It gets really weird when he does it every time he sees you.....in the office hahahaha

You know I am seeing both things happening and you are right one is very funny, the other.. not so much!!

This is going to be a rather weird announcement, but one I want to make. We are embarking on a tour so to speak, where we are gone from our home for over a month and we cannot wait to meet everybody that comes out and share in the great times that will come from the Tour Van Events. Those that have gotten the chance to know me a little bit, know that I am not big on handshakes and hugs and stuff. I prefer a fist bump to be honest and therefore if I do not shake your hand, hug you or anything of the sort, please do not take offense.

After watching half the Morgan Cup guys catch the Chunkyhivvirus (said in complete jest), and the idea that we will be on the road in a small confined space, the "tin foil hat" stuff sets in. I won't ask for much, but please understand that this is just one of the weird quirks that I have and I mean no harm or nothing by it whatsoever.

I really appreciate it everybody.

The idea of you and GG sitting in the tour van with tin foil hats made me laugh. Completely understandable, I'll keep it to brofists.

~Rock

First off, the chunkyhivvirus is a myth. Second off, if its not a myth, I'm a hugger

i like fist bump explosions i hope those are ok!

Definitely understandable with how many people you'll be seeing in such a short period of time. No one wants to be sick on a road trip.

This post actually meant something to me. Thanks JB!

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

How about a High Five?

When you come to NJ we dont fist bump.... WE FIST PUMP!!
vp-fistpump-hi.gif

Better start practicing JB.

I'm not big on hugs either, but is it ok if I just stand a little close and sniff you from time to time? You know, to breathe in your essence.....

I can't wait to get jb a hug.... and I'll give gg a fist bump

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm not big on hugs either, but is it ok if I just stand a little close and sniff you from time to time? You know, to breathe in your essence.....

But no one wants to hug you do you're safe :D

It's easier to just bow to everyone, no physical contact, no one to offend

bowing-s304x387-68598.jpg

This announcement gets filed under "good to know".

For whatever reason, I can't stop thinking about the SNL Digital Short "Close Talkers."

Lol, JB and his quirks. It's cool, looking forward to meeting you if I can make it.

One thing I can always count on with this board is JB's honesty on exactly how he feels. I def respect that! Now I'm just trying to remember if I shook your hand or hugged you when I won a prize with the wheel of death at the demo dinner?

This really is a good announcement JB. I am a hand shaker/hugger. I would have given you a big ole' bear hug and held on until you hugged back.

This is good information to know, but even more important is if you are in JB's group, remember to stay off the green whenever he is putting. He hates people on the green more than he hates hugs and shaking hands.

This is good information to know, but even more important is if you are in JB's group, remember to stay off the green whenever he is putting. He hates people on the green more than he hates hugs and shaking hands.

Interesting. I don't know how or why that matters. But alright.

Back