My Little Announcement

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to be a rather weird announcement, but one I want to make. We are embarking on a tour so to speak, where we are gone from our home for over a month and we cannot wait to meet everybody that comes out and share in the great times that will come from the Tour Van Events. Those that have gotten the chance to know me a little bit, know that I am not big on handshakes and hugs and stuff. I prefer a fist bump to be honest and therefore if I do not shake your hand, hug you or anything of the sort, please do not take offense.

After watching half the Morgan Cup guys catch the Chunkyhivvirus (said in complete jest), and the idea that we will be on the road in a small confined space, the "tin foil hat" stuff sets in. I won't ask for much, but please understand that this is just one of the weird quirks that I have and I mean no harm or nothing by it whatsoever.

I really appreciate it everybody.

This is going to be a rather weird announcement, but one I want to make. We are embarking on a tour so to speak, where we are gone from our home for over a month and we cannot wait to meet everybody that comes out and share in the great times that will come from the Tour Van Events. Those that have gotten the chance to know me a little bit, know that I am not big on handshakes and hugs and stuff. I prefer a fist bump to be honest and therefore if I do not shake your hand, hug you or anything of the sort, please do not take offense.

After watching half the Morgan Cup guys catch the Chunkyhivvirus (said in complete jest), and the idea that we will be on the road in a small confined space, the "tin foil hat" stuff sets in. I won't ask for much, but please understand that this is just one of the weird quirks that I have and I mean no harm or nothing by it whatsoever.

Good. Because I prefer a fist bump anyways.

Stay safe and healthy on the road.

Good announcement, everyone should just touch Cookie instead.

Purel is your friend ;)

--
Tapatalk2

all you need to do is watch the video of IN on the 18th tee, and then the video from the 18th green and see why this announcement had to be made hehe

I'm offended already.

Soo.....no tongue, then?

Appreciate the head's up JB. Looking forward to meeting you

I guess the happy ending is out.

Can we just hug Morgan then?

Fist bump is the hipster hand shake. It is cool now.

Tapatalkin

JB hates bro hugs, but we love him anyway.

I will chase you and hug the stuffing right out of you you little rascal!

Nah dude, I hope everyone respects this and understands. I'm sure they will.

michelangelo_creation_of_man_fist_bump_poster-r7e244f31fb63412d82f484e77739dd39_adle_400.jpg

No offense JB, but I'd rather hug Morgan anyway...fist bump will do nicely.

Purel is your friend ;)

--
Tapatalk2

I live on that stuff, in fact we have THP sanitizer I carry everywhere.

all you need to do is watch the video of IN on the 18th tee, and then the video from the 18th green and see why this announcement had to be made hehe

I forgot about that, but I need to boil myself again if I watch it.

Can we just hug Morgan then?

Sure, and you guys are the same height too. Makes it less awkward.

No offense JB, but I'd rather hug Morgan anyway...fist bump will do nicely.

Thanks ad.

Watch out for sore knuckles JB.
Perhaps mikedean can send some isotoners for some knuckle protection.hehe

Already have my chest bumped planned for JB:

So I'm guessing the whole "tickle you til you pee" is completely off the table...

A Purel dispenser on the outside wall of the RV with supplemental latex gloves could be arranged.

How about a footshake instead?

hah, everyone has their thing... probably one of the bigger reasons why I don't fly if I can avoid it. Totally respect that JB.

totally understand....My son and I do fist bump/explosions or fist bump/rollercoasters every day before school....
(look 'em up...taking fist bumps to a new level...)

And yes...I would rather hug Morgan as well, so I will bring my step stool along to see her eye to eye....

Back