Never Compromise Gambler Pictures - All 4 Models

They were awesome putters too. And I cant wait for the site to go live finally so we can do some custom putter fun.

no doubt, I keep going to the site to see if its up

no doubt, I keep going to the site to see if its up

Same here. Im really interested to see what you can do with the paint fill

Same. Im kinda frustrated that it hasnt gone live yet. I was so excited for february '11.

You do realize it is Feb '11 still right?

See you fell for the Feb '11 trick thinking it was Feb.11 haha

Have I already said this? We're super-lucky in that we were one of the stores in LA picked to carry the Never Compromise Gambler line. We'll have the putters up on our site in the next 24-48 hours. As we understand it, if you order one through our site, you get a special code. Once you have the code, you can go to the NC site and customize your putter (at extra charge) and the putter will be sent to you as you have designed it.

PM if if you are serious about buying. We love taking care of THPers... :)

Have I already said this? We're super-lucky in that we were one of the stores in LA picked to carry the Never Compromise Gambler line. We'll have the putters up on our site in the next 24-48 hours. As we understand it, if you order one through our site, you get a special code. Once you have the code, you can go to the NC site and customize your putter (at extra charge) and the putter will be sent to you as you have designed it.

PM if if you are serious about buying. We love taking care of THPers... :)

All I can say is fantastic Patty!

Same here. Im really interested to see what you can do with the paint fill

No doubt! I am guessing paint fill will be the only real custom work...but I would not be surprised if its more.

After playing with the Cleveland Classics #4, I'm going to have to try out the Royal for sure.
I thought I was a mallet man, but apparently the blades do well for me as well.

Have I mentioned recently how much I love this line?

This line of putters are amazing. I'm glad I don't collect anymore or I would be in trouble!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

i cannot wait for these to come out! i got my buddy who owns a local golf shop getting me one of the Flush models for sure and i am so stoked! Looks like it will put such a smooth roll on the ball. Props to NC on putting out some very sweet looking putters!

I can't wait to get my hands on these and roll some putts. They are pretty expensive, but I always liked NC's putters

Can't wait to test one, they sure do look sharp.

I can't wait to get one of these in my hands! I check the website at least 10 times a day.

I Tapped, I Talked

So now that "My Custom Putter" is live, and it shows a customized one at $350, what is the price of a standard one?
Hopefully something a little easier on the pocket book I hope.

So now that "My Custom Putter" is live, and it shows a customized one at $350, what is the price of a standard one?
Hopefully something a little easier on the pocket book I hope.

I believe it is $299

Wrong thread hawk...hehe

DOH! Not again.

Looking at our Morgan Cup options, I am really liking the looks of the Gambler Straight.

Looking at our Morgan Cup options, I am really liking the looks of the Gambler Straight.

If I was going NC, that is likely what I would do also. Nice mid-mallet.

If I was going NC, that is likely what I would do also. Nice mid-mallet.
Yeah, right now it's between this and the T-Frame.

Back