New Crocs Golf Shoes

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Croc haters crack me up. 99% of them have never even worn a pair. I imagine most croc haters are small dudes who drive large SUV's or trucks.

RedlyneTheory

Erock Army
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX1.0003
Croc haters crack me up. 99% of them have never even worn a pair. I imagine most croc haters are small dudes who drive large SUV's or trucks.
Very true man, although I drive a camry, I used to think they were cheesy until I tried them on. The material they use is unbeatable.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

m-910

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I don't like the original croc looks but my sandals and loafers rock! so comfy...

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Confession: I once was a Croc hater but now have two pair... and they gets lots of wear.
What I can't stand are men wearing sandals and flip flops. I don't like seeing feet.
+1, but I do wear sandals also. I am only wear a pair of Crocs to Hawaii for the 2 week trip, not taking any other shoes, packing extremely light. Having said that I would look at the golf shoes and consider using them in the summer months.

drewwood

Reaction score
Handicap
Crocs are comfy, but I will not be in line to purchase these.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+1, but I do wear sandals also. I am only wear a pair of Crocs to Hawaii for the 2 week trip, not taking any other shoes, packing extremely light. Having said that I would look at the golf shoes and consider using them in the summer months.
The Croc flips are awesome comfy. Not as comfy as my Teva Mush flips, but close.

gapwedge

Reaction score
Handicap
I love my plain old crocs. They were the only thing I could sear comfortably up ona 24 foot ladder painting my house this summer. Trying to figure out how to get the paint off em though!

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Was watching the Haney Project last night and saw Hank wearing these, I think I'll wait to pass judgement until I try them on, but I might be interested.

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Reaction score
Handicap
Crocs are good for kids and nurses....about the only 2 that can pull them off.

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Those are horrible looking I'll stay with my Florshiem's

Gary J

Reaction score
Handicap
Hank Haney is talking about these right now on Morning Drive. I love Crocs. Where can I get golf Crocs?

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
They don't look near as bad as I thought they would. I'm one who finds crocs comfortable so I'll probably give them a shot.
I agree - they have some nice looking shoes coming out and have always been extremely comfortable IMO with their other offerings.

Arkie_3_fan

Reaction score
Handicap
Depending upon the price, I'll probably give them a shot. Crocs usually seem to fit my wide feet pretty well, so hopefully their golf shoes will be the same. Currently there aren't many golf shoes that I can find that fit me very comfortably. The FJ Contours are head and shoulders above everything else I've tried, but I'm always on the lookout for something new.

golfclubgreg

Reaction score
Handicap
+1
They look alot like my street premiers, my kids love them so maybe have to give them a shot.

SafetyMan

Reaction score
Handicap
LOL
I love Crocs... I wear the traditional foamies as house slippers, and have a pair with leather tops I wear to work a couple days a week....

but on the course, I think I'll stick to my Dry Joy Tours...

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Tc loves these he wears them with Woolley socks.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I honestly thought they would be much worse. Ive seen Crocs golf shoes that were basically the original Crocs with softspikes and they look like pretty much the worst thing ever.
IMO, it will take most people a long time to get over the image of the Crocs brand though, even if the shoes themselves are actually great.

v.man

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
Gotta say that I was surprised at the pictures after seeing the Thread Title. But, is it just me or are a lot the golf shoes today starting to look like the Keds I wore as a kid!

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Gotta say that I was surprised at the pictures after seeing the Thread Title. But, is it just me or are a lot the golf shoes today starting to look like the Keds I wore as a kid!
They are. Casual shoes are much in style for golf than they used to be. I think its great. Everyone has a different style and theres lots of options out there. I used to be strictly a saddle shoe guy but this year for Xmas my girlfriend's family got me a pair of FJ Street golf shoes (they look at lot like Converse Chuck Taylors) and theyre awesome.

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
Crocs is at the PGA show no? wonder if JB and crew will have any more pics?

Gianna1025

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
I have a pair of Croc sneakers that look very similar to the Drayden line and they are extremely comfortable. I would and seriously might buy a pair of these!

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in