Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

This time tomorrow I'll be on my flight. Just gotta get through 8 hours of confined space training first.

It has begun...safe travels to all. Now what did I forget. Clubs and a bag of cloths....check...good enough for me.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Safe travels everyone. I'll miss being down there this year, but I know a great time will be had by all.

It has begun...safe travels to all. Now what did I forget. Clubs and a bag of cloths....check...good enough for me.

LtEvO TaPpEd

sunscreen!

LtEvO TaPpEd

You're just wearing cloths? As in loin cloths? J4U going with the Tarzan golf look. :)

Gonna be the longest day of teaching ever....

Just checked in to my flight. 24 hrs I will be enroute to Orlando.

Still have a full day of work with a few sales to wrap up. Board my dog and pack afterward. Lots left to do but tomorrow can't get here sooner!

Travel safe to those on the road or by air!

car is loaded and we're headed south

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Jealous.

The Ultimate Weekend of Golf and the Ultimate #WPF is upcoming.

Nothing like a #Wedge Ponder Friday with tons of demo wedges!!

Got the car packed up and headed out to drop the dog off at the doggie resort and then off to the airport. In 12 hours I'll be in FL.... pumped to get this started!!

Look what will be at demo day for everybody coming.

saganu9y.jpg

Here is my ponder!

Did a bunch of laundry last night, got the golf bags ready to be packed, checked in for our flights early this morning. Oh let my work day go quickly today.

Yes #WPF is high on my list. Scores and the new Trusty along with any others that are there.

Everyone traveling today stay safe. Kristen and I made safely yesterday and other a 60 minute for our bags to rejoin us it was a good day and got a round of golf in with my dad. Today is a little tour of the beach and the St. Augustine area...more golf tomorrow.

who needs wedges when we go good good from the sand? I'm pretty sure I am going to dig a hole to china out of that practice bunker.

The Colorado boys are onboard their plane and heading for MCO. We're coming down from the mountain and bringing the thunder!

Going to try to get outta work early today to finalize everything before jetting off tomorrow. Just realized the changed our flight out of STL to a couple hours later, but we still get into Orlando at the same time. This is good, because I don't have to drop the dog off at his Grandma and Grandpa's tonight and can do it in the morning.

Safe travels to all hitting the road today. See y'all soon.

Ugh me too. My heart is hurting right now!

There's going to have to be a group meeting here for people that couldn't go.

like nerfny said, we did some laundry last night. I moved all my clubs over to the Cobra Staffer. Have to fill it with the basic stuff tonight and then pack it away. I think all my scripting is done, though I don't know. Wife checked us in to our flight this morning, non-stop to Tampa tomorrow AM. I'm ready for this...

I'm fully scripted for every event of the weekend...

Back