Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I have several pairs of them. I was probably going to pack a pair to begin with, but now I guess I have to haha

I have several pairs of them. I was probably going to pack a pair to begin with, but now I guess I have to haha

Awesome mward! I tell ya what, all of us sporting loudmouth shorts will be in a group photo. KellyBo takes excellent pictures so she will be the camera girl. Unless she wants to wear some too :D. Team Loudmouth for the 2013 May Outing! It could be a yearly tradition with all of us strutting around like a rooster on steroids :thumb:

Lol, this is awesome!

Awesome mward! I tell ya what, all of us sporting loudmouth shorts will be in a group photo. KellyBo takes excellent pictures so she will be the camera girl. Unless she wants to wear some too :D. Team Loudmouth for the 2013 May Outing! It could be a yearly tradition with all of us strutting around like a rooster on steroids :thumb:

They make a mean skort that she could wear:
1780275-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

That would be priceless. Come on, THPers, let's get our LM on at the outing! You can't leave OG, Jman and myself hanging, could you? :alien:

Which one, pray tell?

Watch me. :devil:

Watch me. :devil:

Man you're a big old tall :chicken:! You'll miss all the fun dude :act-up:. I thought you were my geritol brother from another Mother!

Since I will be arriving early the morning of demo day, can you visulize my tired old arse checking into the resort, with my loud mouth shorts on. It's going to be epic with all those in the lobby admiring my shorts :D

Mward will join you dudes with Loudmouth, he has a few pairs of their shorts.

Mward will join you dudes with Loudmouth, he has a few pairs of their shorts.

What's wrong with you Capt? :confused2: They make them in your size too :D

I may have too see what loudmouth has. I am going to need some new clothes for the outing anyway hehe. wonder if they have anything checkered...

What's wrong with you Capt? :confused2: They make them in your size too :D
Someone has to stand around and laugh at you guys! Hehe

I may be down for this whole Loudmouth thing.

Actually kind of digging these.

dangermensshortsd.jpg

dangermensshortsd.jpg

Damn it, that's the pair I was going to bring. I like that one for some reason.

Now I have to go pink

dangermensshortsd.jpg

There is indeed some of them I actually like a good bit.

Back