Official: Ryo Ishikawa signs with Callaway

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
RyoIshikawa_r640x320.jpg

Another addition to the Callaway stable, and this one has been rumored for a while. The announcement was made in Tokyo earlier today. Full details here: http://golfweek.com/news/2013/jan/10/callaway-adds-ishikawa-its-professional-staff/

His first PGA Tour event of the season is next week in Palm Springs.

Callaway has made a TON of signings this year. More so than I can remember in years past.

The rumor has truth! Great signing by Callaway, this is one golfer that can have some great long term success.

We knew this one already. Still kind of interesting.

That is a HUGE pick up from him on the international side. He is a known name over here but he is bigger than Tiger or Rory in that part of the world. Rockstar status. Callaway is "Bringing It" this year.

That is a HUGE pick up from him on the international side. He is a known name over here but he is bigger than Tiger or Rory in that part of the world. Rockstar status. Callaway is "Bringing It" this year.
Agreed. A very smart move on Callaways part. Getting the brand out there, all over the place.

Great move by callaway. He has a ton of potential, hope we start to see it

Ryo's bag:

BAQMzozCAAAF7L-.jpg:large

The rumor has truth! Great signing by Callaway, this is one golfer that can have some great long term success.

Of course it did. We dont put up false stuff on our home page...:D

Of course it did. We dont put up false stuff on our home page...:D

I know...now. With all of these signings and articles, I honestly forgot. Oops! haha

Ryo's bag:

BAQMzozCAAAF7L-.jpg:large

Man that bag sure looks like my possible MC Bag this year. Such a great signing for Callaway its amazing how much they really are stepping it up across the board this year with equipment and signings but i also think the equipment getting better brings in big names cause they want to be apart of a company thats heading in the right direction.

That bag is a beauty. Great signing by Cally...a great move to try and be a worldwide brand favorite.

Nice signing by Cally! Those x-forged irons are pretty.

Very nice signing by Cally. Ryo is great to watch, but I was really impressed when he donated all of his winnings for a year to the Tsunami disaster. I see good things this year for him.

A great young addition.
Dialing in the wedges with Roger Cleveland!!!
BAOhVtwCQAA9gZ5.jpg:large

Interesting, it looks like he only carries 2 wedges, 50 and 56 degree. That bag setup looks something like what I imagine in my head right now!

I love this signing. I still think this guy makes a huge splash on tour this year. I can see a win and a long run in the FedEx Cup playoffs.

Which putter is that? The new Versa?

That bag is beautiful. Love those new X-Forged irons.

I'm really liking the list of new players Callaway has on the books right now

Back