Pacman arrested. Again.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cincinnati-bengals-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-while-intoxicated

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was charged Sunday with disorderly conduct while intoxicated and resisting arrest following an incident at a bar in the Cincinnati area, WKRC reported, citing court documents.

Jones, 27, whose off-the-field conduct has checkered his football career, allegedly got into an argument at the bar and refused requests to leave while police were called.

Documents stated that Jones repeatedly shouted profanities and waved his arms violently while being urged to calm down. Jones was placed in handcuffs by police but attempted to remove them and was forcibly restrained by two officers.

The former Titans and Cowboys player was booked into the Hamilton County Justice Center shortly after 3:00am local time Sunday and will appear in court Monday.

hmmmmm shocking, just shocking!

Surprised??? Not this guy.

Ray Lewis said this was gonna happen if the lockout continues....
haha

Wow, Pacman is such a model douche bag too.

I guess Hines couldn't bat his eyelashes to a warning.

What color ghost got him this time?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Pacman arrested is still news?

Tap tap taparoo

So glad he is not in the Dallas anymore.....do not need any more bad publicity from players.

I didn't even know he was still in the league. Sad thing is since there is lockout he can do what ever without upsetting the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely no surprise here. Some people never learn. I hope this lockout ends soon though.

Wow I just can't believe this. This is simply shocking.

Anybody find it ironic that he comes to the Bengals and gets arrested again? I mean its the Bengals and this is what they do.

I hadn't made that connection yet SH, but you're right.

Further proof that Ray Lewis was prophetic. Yeah, I expected better of Hines.

Ray Lewis football play maker, UM alum, yes. Prophet...not so much. Pacman is an idiot that deserves no third chance

Ray Lewis football play maker, UM alum, yes. Prophet...not so much. Pacman is an idiot that deserves no third chance

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't always translate into written word. :act-up:

He's a victim of profiling.

Kevin

Another day, another Bengal arrested. This time its Cedric Benson for assault causing bodily injury to a family member.

Another day, another Bengal arrested. This time its Cedric Benson for assault causing bodily injury to a family member.

Dude the bengals are just straight thugs.. No wonder Carson Palmer wants out

Tap tap taparoo

Dude the bengals are just straight thugs.. No wonder Carson Palmer wants out

Tap tap taparoo

As far as Carson, he'd be welcomed in S.F. I don't it's inclusive of just the Bengal's but the NFL in general. Why is it that NFL players top the headlines for criminal activity more than any other sport? I would point to the mere violent mentality needed to simply play the game but in the world of sports, the NBA is a close second and that isn't exactly considered to be a violent sport. If it is in fact the violence of the sport, then why don't we read about players of the NHL? Sure, every sport has had its share of negative headlines. MLB and steroids, golf and TW's wh**e-ish rampage but it just seems like the NFL dominates in headlines of violent crimes, drugs and weapons charges.

Last edited:
While the NFL can dominate the headlines, the Bengals do have more arrests the last 10 years than any other team in pro sports (in US).

While the NFL can dominate the headlines, the Bengals do have more arrests the last 10 years than any other team in pro sports (in US).

You ever tire of being right? LOL. In that case, would you say it's due to the individuals or the organization? Obviously players come and go and the behavior still exists. Fixing it, would you say it's as simple as being more selective when trading, siging or drafting players or is it an internal organizational issue that condones such behavior?

Back