Pukka Hats for THP Tour Van

So I "stole" two of these from GG for the outing (she was mad), but I absolutely love these hats. So glad that many THPers will have these on soon.

I saw you wearing one in a picture. It looks really good. I reckon I'm going to snag one when you guys make the trek to NC.

And these sure do look great in person! Hope I am lucky enough to get one in a few weeks.

Job well done on having a unique design for those that partake in activities where ever the tour van travels.

The hat JB wore on Sunday looked great! I can't wait to get one in September.

Loved the mesh-back hats in the original pictures, and they looked awesome in person...really need to get my hands on one.

Loved the mesh-back hats in the original pictures, and they looked awesome in person...really need to get my hands on one.

Just come up to Atlanta when they are here.

I saw you wearing one in a picture. It looks really good. I reckon I'm going to snag one when you guys make the trek to NC.

I'm hoping to as well! Hoping I'm free to make the trek over to the mountains that weekend

I can't wait to see the tour van in ac and get one of these awesome hats.

Where is this thread? I've searched everywhere!!!

The events have been announced in Charlotte, Atlantic City, Des Moines, St Louis and Atlanta during the month of September.

Looking forward to Charlotte.

I guess I never saw this before. Those are sweet hats, diggin the one in the upper right corner. Can't wait to see these in person at the North Carolina Outing.

Bump so people can see the Tour Van hats if they're on the fence about making it to one of the stops.

Will they be available on Sunday for people who can't make it out to the Saturday demo?

Unfortunately not JN. They are on the Tour Van and due to a few factors we only bring that out on Saturday of each event. Sorry.

Dang JN.....you need to adjust that schedule for Sat.........

Great looking hats. Really wish I could make one of the events.

These alone are enough reasons to come to a tour van event. I LOVE these hats. By far my favorite made so far.

These alone are enough reasons to come to a tour van event. I LOVE these hats. By far my favorite made so far.
I am a huge fan of these hats as well, working my best to get a Tour Van stop!

I love both the mesh backs. I dunno how I'm gonna pick just one. Lol

you got that right, they did a great job in these hats

Atlanta is a car ride away.......with the Kong kids

Back