Separated at birth, THP style

All he's missing is a 4 a clock shadow and I see the resemblance haha

I totally agree. I even started to make a thread about this but thought I might be the only one to think so

I must be the only person who thinks this, as I have never seen it discussed, but doesn't this guy (Bill Haas) look a lot like somebody on the forum who has a lotta lot of posts? (Only with the cap on though!)

i was thinking the very same thing today Smalls....

I was thinking that today also...we all have JB on the brain.

Guess I didn't notice this until now, but that first pic posted sure looks like him.

I swear I told Ole Gray that today while we were watching the tournament!

She really did and I said is that Josh playing in California today! :bulgy-eyes:

I agree, especially in that first pic where it looks like he just lost another dollar to me! Haha.

I swear I told Ole Gray that today while we were watching the tournament!

i was thinking the very same thing today Smalls....

I totally agree. I even started to make a thread about this but thought I might be the only one to think so

I was thinking that today also...we all have JB on the brain.

She really did and I said is that Josh playing in California today! :bulgy-eyes:
Glad to know I am not the only one!

That's funny. I never noticed it before, but you are absolutely correct.

Our own Tadashi

Freddie_zps168b6bb0.jpg

Jhonattan Vegas

JV_zps8b895418.jpeg

I never realized the Haas similarities until those pics. Good find Smalls.

Nate- Another good doppleganger.

Both of these are real good ones. I don't think I have one.

Golf ghost has an uncanny resemblance to Derek Holland of the Rangers. If you didn't see it awhile back in the movember thread
3y3asy2y.jpg

Derek
ahebesem.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This guy chutting has an uncanny resemblance to Canadan...

A305D548-B0FD-44AE-B55A-124B668D0B80-6804-00000968EB6CC16A_zps8a25fd65.jpg

Golf ghost has an uncanny resemblance to Derek Holland of the Rangers. If you didn't see it awhile back in the movember thread

Derek

TapaTalk from the iPhone
What position does ghost play?

i never noticed that resemblance (Haas/Josh) til now. Weird.

haha that's pretty solid TH...

The worst part about doing the doppleganger is how much different I think everyone looks without a hat on.. I swear I think people are strangers as soon as they lose the bucket when I go to play locally with THPers.

I'm curious what the Boss has to say and EVEN MORE what The BIG Boss (g.g.) has to say. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

I'm curious what the Boss has to say and EVEN MORE what The BIG Boss (g.g.) has to say. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

I think they are afraid to come into threads like this.

I sure hope we don't get into who everyone's doppleganger supposedly is. :beat-up: My guy is UGLY!

No man, we'll just say your doppelganger is David Duval. That works, right?

Closest one for me on Tour:

Arjun-Atwa-006.jpg

I don't have one I don't think.

There can't be one for me. The mold was thrown away after I was made. Mainly because it was thought to be faulty.

There can't be one for me. The mold was thrown away after I was made. Mainly because it was thought to be faulty.

So...this isnt you?

Soundwave2.jpg

Back