• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
ole gray after tee shot

olegrayfollowthrough.jpg

ole gray after pitch shot

olegraygolfshot.jpg

ole gray by pond

olegrayongolfcourse.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great pic's there guy's. Good to see ol Dirt_Guy make another outing rather than a wedding.

Doctor Cool better know as TC.

TC after drive. Good looking follow through dude!

TC played some seriously good golf. He shot 76 on Saturday on a very long golf course (Old Union). We played from the white tees which were approx 6900 yds. The tips were at 7600 yards. One of if not the longest golf course in Ga. He drove the ball super with a long power fade and his irons were right on. The dude brought his "A" game! I have to give One-T some credit though. He beat TC by one shot with a spectacular 75. These bro's were cooking with Crisco :clapp::friends::golf2:
TConthetee.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. I'm not sure why I wanted to see them so bad. Now, I'm just miffed that I couldn't join the fun!

TC's wedge shot on tought downhill lie
TCwedgeshot.jpg

TC, DirtGuy, & SW Florida on Tee Box
TCSWDirt2.jpg

TCSWongolfcourse.jpg

TC & Uncle Daddy & I believe Ryan eating

TC looking cool :cool:

Last edited:
TC on long uphill shot
TCongolfcourse.jpg

TC on downhill shot with Setho in background
TConsidehillLie.jpg

TC SW Florida & Dirt Guy
TCSWDirt2.jpg

Setho, Rodney, & TC who are better know as the three Omigos :O)

TCSethRodney.jpg

Bruce sitting down, Uncle Daddy, & Dirt Guy in the background

UncleDBruceDirt.jpg

Last edited:
That's all I have and I am kicking myself for not taking pics at old union. BEAUTIFUL golf course as all the other guys that were there will tell ya. Hopefully someone else took some pics there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. I'm not sure why I wanted to see them so bad. Now, I'm just miffed that I couldn't join the fun!

Great pic's there guy's. Good to see ol Dirt_Guy make another outing rather than a wedding.

Thanks guys and we wish you could have made it too! Just get your selves all ready for the big THP outing in May! We will see ya there :thumb:

I would also like to add that Clamfist and his little bro were great guys! It was a pleasure to meet them for sure and look forward to seeing them at the next outing.

Gray there are a couple of guys in that picture that make you look like you are 25 years old again.

he he lmao. Thanks bro!

Durn, fella can't even take nap in peace :D

It was a heckuva time all the way around, didn't get a chance to see a bear wrestle wild Bill...reckon the bears was scared.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Durn, fella can't even take nap in peace :D

It was a heckuva time all the way around, didn't get a chance to see a bear wrestle wild Bill (ole gray)...reckon the bears was scared.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

FIFY :O)

Heck SW did you see the freaking shot TC took of me dude :deadhorse:??

Last edited:
I can only see about 20% of the pictures. Anybody else?

I can only see about 20% of the pictures. Anybody else?

Cmon, with Gray inputing them, we should be happy with 20%....hehe

Cmon, with Gray inputing them, we should be happy with 20%....hehe

yea yea yea... click on the photo emblems guys and they should open up,,, I hope :D.. If not I will get KellyBo to fix em for me. I'm sooooo tired now and there are some really great shots I hope you all get to see everyone of them....

yea yea yea... click on the photo emblems guys and they should open up,,, I hope :D.. If not I will get KellyBo to fix em for me. I'm sooooo tired now and there are some really great shots I hope you all get to see everyone of them....

Im just glad you all had a great time. I cant wait to see you in WPB in May. Good thing your better half will be there so you behave...haha

Im just glad you all had a great time. I cant wait to see you in WPB in May. Good thing your better half will be there so you behave...haha

It will be great to see ya again buddy! Everyone on this forum needs to really give this May outing some serious consideration. You will NOT be disappointed...

Yep ol KellyBo will keep my old arse straight for sure :nono:

ok guys you can go back through the pictures on the previous pages now. KellyBo got em fixed for me :clapp:

Ok guys, I fixed the pics so you could see them. He just copied the wrong links from Photobucket. It's nice to be needed. Looks like they picked a beautiful weekend. The colors of the trees are gorgeous! Glad everyone had so much fun!

Great pictures Ol Gray! Wow that looks like a good time, great looking weather too! That karate kid pic of the brothers Calloway is CLASSIC! Those two are freakin crazy fun guys man, wow!

Great pics boys! Looks like you guys had some serious yet not so serious fun out there. Is it May yet?

Great pics!! Looks like everyone had a great time. Looking forward to seeing many of you at the May outing!

good pics ole gray! sucks we didn't take a one at old union. my camera is toast and i couldn't get it to power on at all, so no pics from me. we did have a good time in blairsville didn't we? you won't meet a finer bunch of guys in your life. we played from sun up to sun down, we enjoyed a few cold ones, and we ate SO good! it was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new guys as well. that dirt guy is a monster! the dude's huge, but he has the smoothest, controlled swing. he proves that you don't have to swing hard to hit the ball a long way.

at any rate, here's who i played with on each day and some thoughts and highlights:

friday, butternut creek (i played with ole gray, sw fla, and dirt guy)

as stated above, dirt guy is a big lad. his arms are as big as my thighs and he puts the smoothest swing on the ball. he's got some great golf shots in him and my dirt guy highlight was watching him reach a par 5 in two when hit tee'd off with driver, then hit an 8 iron to the middle of the green!!!! it was his first birdie of the day. i think he had a good time with us southern boys and i believe he'll make the trek back for the next one. i'm sure he enjoyed the scenery and the mountains just as much as the golf and the company, heck, if not more!

sw fla, who i tee'd it up with in florida last weekend amazes me with how good he is this young in his golfing career. he's a great ball striker and is extremely curious about fittings, clubs, tech, etc. imo, he has all the potential in the world to be a single digit capper, b/c his short game is really, really good. it was also fun using him as a prop to take some late night photos!!!! sorry buddy, we couldn't resist! enjoy the rest of your vacation.

ole gray, lord have mercy is this guy just a blast to play golf with. now ole gray has some game and i can tell that all that hard work is starting to pay off. there were times he wanted to revert back to his old swing but i did my best to keep him away from that. the guy can really move a golf ball out there when he needs to. old gray highlights, well, there are too many to list but if i had to pick one it may be his golf cart driving skills. let's just say that i had to take over driving duties, hahaha.

saturday, old union (i played with ole gray, adwillingham, and dadwillingham)

man, oh man! do i love this golf course. it's in a gorgeous setting, it's long, the rough is penalizing, the greens were so slick, but you can bang off the tee. if i had to pick one golf course to play every day for the rest of my life, it may be this one. it's just a great golf course. i was stoked to be playing with adwillingham as we've been to every outing so far but haven't had the chance to play together. we both have young kids, we both played the X22's then moved on to the burner 2.0's, and he's just a super nice guy. it helps that his old man, dadwillingham, is just as nice! i thoroughly enjoyed this round of golf and the company, and i'd gladly tee it up with those guys again.

anyway, highlights:

ole gray-hit the ball so much better this day and just got some bad breaks or he would've shot in the 80's. it was good to see him stick with the swing he's been working on and he hit some shots that were straighter than a gun barrel, haha.

dadwillingham-this guy has some game. he hit some beautiful tee shots and some approach shots, but i've never seen a guy whose ball was so attracted to sand. the poor guy was in bunker after bunker after bunker, but he always had a smile on his face and i could tell he was stoked to be playing golf with his son.

adwillingham-dude's sneaky good. i asked him if golf just got boring to him b/c hitting fwys and gir's like that must be boring as heck. ad's very passionate about this game, and he knows a ton! he loves his miyazaki and rightly so, he was automatic with his driver all day, even off the deck!!!!

it was a pleasure playing with you guys, and it was a pleasure meeting so many of you. i hope it was fun for you guys to. until next time!

good pics ole gray! sucks we didn't take a one at old union. my camera is toast and i couldn't get it to power on at all, so no pics from me. we did have a good time in blairsville didn't we? you won't meet a finer bunch of guys in your life. we played from sun up to sun down, we enjoyed a few cold ones, and we ate SO good! it was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new guys as well. that dirt guy is a monster! the dude's huge, but he has the smoothest, controlled swing. he proves that you don't have to swing hard to hit the ball a long way.

at any rate, here's who i played with on each day and some thoughts and highlights:

friday, butternut creek (i played with ole gray, sw fla, and dirt guy)

as stated above, dirt guy is a big lad. his arms are as big as my thighs and he puts the smoothest swing on the ball. he's got some great golf shots in him and my dirt guy highlight was watching him reach a par 5 in two when hit tee'd off with driver, then hit an 8 iron to the middle of the green!!!! it was his first birdie of the day. i think he had a good time with us southern boys and i believe he'll make the trek back for the next one. i'm sure he enjoyed the scenery and the mountains just as much as the golf and the company, heck, if not more!

sw fla, who i tee'd it up with in florida last weekend amazes me with how good he is this young in his golfing career. he's a great ball striker and is extremely curious about fittings, clubs, tech, etc. imo, he has all the potential in the world to be a single digit capper, b/c his short game is really, really good. it was also fun using him as a prop to take some late night photos!!!! sorry buddy, we couldn't resist! enjoy the rest of your vacation.

ole gray, lord have mercy is this guy just a blast to play golf with. now ole gray has some game and i can tell that all that hard work is starting to pay off. there were times he wanted to revert back to his old swing but i did my best to keep him away from that. the guy can really move a golf ball out there when he needs to. old gray highlights, well, there are too many to list but if i had to pick one it may be his golf cart driving skills. let's just say that i had to take over driving duties, hahaha.

saturday, old union (i played with ole gray, adwillingham, and dadwillingham)

man, oh man! do i love this golf course. it's in a gorgeous setting, it's long, the rough is penalizing, the greens were so slick, but you can bang off the tee. if i had to pick one golf course to play every day for the rest of my life, it may be this one. it's just a great golf course. i was stoked to be playing with adwillingham as we've been to every outing so far but haven't had the chance to play together. we both have young kids, we both played the X22's then moved on to the burner 2.0's, and he's just a super nice guy. it helps that his old man, dadwillingham, is just as nice! i thoroughly enjoyed this round of golf and the company, and i'd gladly tee it up with those guys again.

anyway, highlights:

ole gray-hit the ball so much better this day and just got some bad breaks or he would've shot in the 80's. it was good to see him stick with the swing he's been working on and he hit some shots that were straighter than a gun barrel, haha.

dadwillingham-this guy has some game. he hit some beautiful tee shots and some approach shots, but i've never seen a guy whose ball was so attracted to sand. the poor guy was in bunker after bunker after bunker, but he always had a smile on his face and i could tell he was stoked to be playing golf with his son.

adwillingham-dude's sneaky good. i asked him if golf just got boring to him b/c hitting fwys and gir's like that must be boring as heck. ad's very passionate about this game, and he knows a ton! he loves his miyazaki and rightly so, he was automatic with his driver all day, even off the deck!!!!

it was a pleasure playing with you guys, and it was a pleasure meeting so many of you. i hope it was fun for you guys to. until next time!

Well said TC! It was a ton of fun again...

KellyBo has already said she wants to run back up to Old Union next weekend to play it and take plenty of pics. She also wants to play Brasstown Ball. Golf Golf Golf:D.. Can my old body stand it. Why hell yea!!! It's great to have a wife that loves golf as much if not more than I do (if that's possible) and we can take golf trips together. Heck we have a free night's stay at Holiday Inn, from the reward points we have built up, so the room will be free if we head back up there :clapp:

Back