Tell 3 things about yourself that people on here don't know

Oh, man, I forgot about that post of Jake's. An all time winner.

Kevin

Three Things About Me:

As a child, I was encouraged to be an avid fisher, hunter, camper, outdoorsman. Since turning 18, i am 32 now, I have only camped 4 times. Refuse to fish (won't eat seafood unless it is deep-fried), and will not hunt.

I have a freakish memory, but not for anything usefull. I remember food. Any item, any place, any event. I can remember what I ate, if it was good or not. I remember an event from when I was 2 years old, that my parents only recently remember that I was in attendance at.

I am shy to the point that people often think I am anti-social. I am terrified of large groups of people, and have only been to the bar a total of twice since turning 18, due to my fears.

Three Things About Me:

As a child, I was encouraged to be an avid fisher, hunter, camper, outdoorsman. Since turning 18, i am 32 now, I have only camped 4 times. Refuse to fish (won't eat seafood unless it is deep-fried), and will not hunt.

I stopped hunting as well, but not for any moral reasons. I just prefer a warm bed to getting up at 4 to go sit still in the woods and freeze my rear off while nothing happens.

I have a freakish memory, but not for anything usefull. I remember food. Any item, any place, any event. I can remember what I ate, if it was good or not. I remember an event from when I was 2 years old, that my parents only recently remember that I was in attendance at.

ppl think i have an eidetic (photographic) memory but i dont... i forget things i dont give a crap about but can remember things that freak ppl out hahaha
selective eidetic memory?
my gf thinks i should go on jeopardy cuz i kill on it lol

1. i am a dispensing optician which means i spend my days measuring spectacles and picking glasses with people.
2. i have a very good memory especially for numbers, i can never forget a phone number even if i want to.
3. i love to read. there are books everywhere in my room

1. i am a dispensing optician which means i spend my days measuring spectacles and picking glasses with people.
2. i have a very good memory especially for numbers, i can never forget a phone number even if i want to.
3. i love to read. there are books everywhere in my room

She's not lying the fecking things are everywhere !!!!! :D

1) I survived Stage 3 cancer two years ago. They got it all and am now cancer free.

2) I played Division III golf in college after a serious car wreck ended my football days.

3) I have traveled extensively with my job. I have spent an overnight in every US state and Canadian provence. I have golfed in over 40 states.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I got a 25 on the ACT fall of sophomore year.

I don't play video games.

I want to enter the TOUGH field of urban real estate development. The Ice Tower will be the world's first half a mile tall building.

You mean second of such buildings, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai already has that distinction.

1. I love Paul Casey
2. I love Ricky Barnes
3. I owe TC a dozen balls and have to ship another 12 that I thought I shipped. Ugh.

Wtc dude? I'm still waiting.

1. I eat salad
2. I top 3 woods
3. I can't putt worth a shiot.

1. I married my high school sweetheart 35 years ago and we are still going strong. She's an Irish girl with a bit of a potty mouth, which means she will drop "F" bombs for emphasis and at the most embarrassing times. She is an absolutely incredible Mom. She has never picked up a golf club!
2. I've played handball for 50 years. It's an obsessive sport, have won quite a few tournaments over the years including 4 consecutive NYC championships in the 70s.
3. I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes 3 years ago. This gave me the opportunity to obsess about my diet. In those three years I have reduced my meds from 3 different meds per day to one and my glucose now ranges between 80 and 120.

1. English is a second language

2. I am one of two kids. My sister and I were named by my aunt because my mom couldn't speak English.

3. I love to play craps

I am an insatiable Hot Sauce Fanatic.

I shave with a straight razor.

I am a recent high school grad.

Wait, stuff you don't know.... Wrong thread.

1. While I show no resemblance, my father and his family are from San Juan, PR.
2. I once got on the infield at Turner Field by telling a staff member I was Pete Smoltz, John Smoltz' nephew.
3. I once held the record for being the smallest baby ever born in Louisiana.

1. Spicy food — the hotter, the better

2. My memory is flawless — I still remember events from when I was a toddler that my parents have only faint memories of

3. I am quite the card player — picked up Blackjack when I was 11 and have yet to walk out losing

For reals:

I can drink a liter of water in less than 5 seconds.

I am an excellent poker player.

I will be studying English at the University of Montevallo this fall.

For reals:

I can drink a liter of water in less than 5 seconds.

I am an excellent poker player.

I will be studying English at the University of Montevallo this fall.

Can you do that weird thing where you open your throat and the water just drains down?

No, but I swallow so fast that I can beat some people who do. I downed 150 ounces of water in a combined total of about 45 seconds once, over the course of 30 minutes.
Can you do that weird thing where you open your throat and the water just drains down?

1. Vietnam Veteran

2. I have had a previous battle with Cancer .

3. I played in a rock in roll band in the late 60's, do a pretty good Elvis at the karaoke, performed solo songs in Church in my earlier years.
I would like to say thank you for your service Old Grey, You lead the way for us who serve now!!

1. I love golf, wish I would have started at a young age and worked on my game! I know everyone knew that.
2. l okay I watch every movie that comes out minus the broke back mountain movie, prefer to see the last movie that Heath Ledger I saw was batman.
3. I think the Giants are going to win every year!

Cool thread. Here's mine:

1. I played three different sports at three different colleges in my youth. Freshman = baseball, Sophomore = golf, Junior = Football. Passed up an opportunity to play football for the University of Colorado the year after they won the National Championship.

2. In 1993 I had a car wreck in which I fell asleep at the wheel, went left of center into the opposite ditch and then hit a culver at 60 mph. I bent the frame of the vehicle and shattered the left rear wheel well. I survived the accident without being hurt or injured. The local authorities told me that I had no business walking away from the accident let alone being alive. A few weeks ago I went back home and noticed at the very spot where I had my wreck there is a roadside memorial set up for someone who died at the location in which I had my accident. Praise God for being alive.

3. I use to eat breakfast with Navy Seals aboard the USS Nimitz.

Pitched a no-hitter in a varsity game as a sophomore in high school, missed a perfect game with 2 walks. Struck out 15+ on several different occasions in high school and summer league games including 12 batters in a row in one game.

My first paid job was at age 12 working at a local fruit stand unloading trucks full of watermelons among other things.

We were so poor when I was a kid that we used to get boxes of food from the church every week along with government surplus stuff, I used to think that people who went to the grocery store and brought home 4 or 5 bags of food were rich.

1. My dads side of the family is a direct descendant of an American founding father.

2. I started boxing in college to keep in shape for football. I ended up liking boxing better.

3. My fiancé shakes her head at my Wikipedia knowledge of useless facts.

1) I legally changed my entire name at the age of 19.
2) I pitched the longest game in my college's history, throwing 13 and 1/3 innings of one run baseball (first pitch, middle in fastball to Andrew Heard of Desales University...went 387 feet to left center)
3) Had beers with Nick Swisher at my friends apartment in manhattan

I was born in Tripoli, Libya Africa

Tap, tap , taparoo...

Back