The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud! I hated reading your post in the rant thread today :(

TTing
Yeah, rough couple weeks with my son. Questioning a few things but all good. Thanks

did my badgers win today

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Yeah, rough couple weeks with my son. Questioning a few things but all good. Thanks

did my badgers win today

Yes. Our Badgers won 41-10

Two of the Badger running backs had more total yards than all of Purdue's team

Yes. Our Badgers won 41-10

Two of the Badger running backs had more total yards than all of Purdue's teams
Camp Randall was packed

You guys are amazing dude. Even the worst SEC teams would dominate the best of the other conferences.

Or not... #RollTajh

Seriously, go troll elsewhere. It's played out.

How about all you guys switch over to the UConn - UM game and actually post about some college football. Seriously. A fun game to watch. And much better than name calling and such.

What just happened. Why is Thainer raging.

Shouldn't you be in the NHL thread or something.

How about all you guys switch over to the UConn - UM game and actually post about some college football. Seriously. A fun game to watch. And much better than name calling and such.

Interception!!!!! I want a tie game. It's far more entertaining that way.

It's weird in here......

Texas is winning. Mack Brown is awesome.

Auburn scores again, again showing flashes of promise. Young team, will continue to grow this year, for sure.

35-21, LSU still on top.

Go ahead, troll this post...

come on UCONN...I need MICH to lose

Auburn scores again, again showing flashes of promise. Young team, will continue to grow this year, for sure.

35-21, LSU still on top.

Considering how it started, Auburn is looking almost like a different team this half. Win or lose, this game's gotta give them some good vibes for the rest of the season

Let's see how UConn reacts after that momentum shift. Let's see if they can put a drive together.

Huge penalty.....whew

Considering how it started, Auburn is looking almost like a different team this half. Win or lose, this game's gotta give them some good vibes for the rest of the season

Rough start with fumble and dropped snap on the punt. But this team has so much more fight compared to last year's.

35-21, LSU still on top.

Clemson would beat both teams by infinity. So, there.

Looks like the wind is out of the Huskies sails. Michigan having their way on both lines now.

Let's see how UConn reacts after that momentum shift. Let's see if they can put a drive together.

Done. They've looked like a high school team the entire night. Michigan just couldn't get out of its own way until about 10 minutes ago.

Only chance UConn has is for a defensive TD. Their offense isn't going to do it.

35-21, LSU still on top.

For a few extra grand, Those Tigers from Auburn would play just a bit harder

Rough start with fumble and dropped snap on the punt. But this team has so much more fight compared to last year's.

Young and dumb so to speak. Forget it quick, try and recover

Proud of our Tigers tonight. They put themselves way behind the 8-ball early, but never quit fighting. People seem to forget this was a matchup of the #6 team in the nation, at home, at night against a team that didn't win an SEC game last year.

Even in the loss, I think Auburn served notice that it is on the way back. A blind man could see the improvement.

As a Tennessee fan: yesterday was embarrassing.

As a Louisville fan: yesterday was awesome. (And fiu is not good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back