The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck Jlit, hope things work out how you want.

Being back home this weekend with the wife and kiddos...true hhjj

BIG week coming up for me that will affect the future of my career, both short-term and long. Hoping to report back in here Friday evening instead of the rant thread. Any well-wishes and good vibes will be greatly appreciated!

Good luck buddy! I truly expect another post in here later this week.

Being back home this weekend with the wife and kiddos...true hhjj

That's a good HHJJ!

Pilot from Orlando to Houston kicks ass! MADE IT! Barely got tickets switched back AND I got to keep the 100.00 voucher they gave me in Orlando! BOOM!!!

BIG week coming up for me that will affect the future of my career, both short-term and long. Hoping to report back in here Friday evening instead of the rant thread. Any well-wishes and good vibes will be greatly appreciated!

Wish you all the best JLit. Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilot from Orlando to Houston kicks ass! MADE IT! Barely got tickets switched back AND I got to keep the 100.00 voucher they gave me in Orlando! BOOM!!!

Nice!!

Home (somewhat) sweet home.

After an awesome weekend with THPers, I made it home safely. As much it is always fun with people from THP, there is nothing like home.

2 years ago today Nerfny and I got married. Life has been great ever since. I couldn't imagine my life without her. Happy Anniversary to my beautiful wife and lifelong golf partner.

277.jpg

298.jpg

Congrats Dean, ya'll are awesome together.

That woman deserves a coke.

Congratulations Dean and Nerfny!

thank buddy. She's a pepsi girl.

That's too bad, I thought ya'll two crazy kids could make mit.

I have a number for a good attorney.

GG and myself are better people because we can call you two our friends. Congrats Dean and Nerfny.
Engaged at a THP event.
Married w/ the Morgan Cup involved.
Im telling you Ray, just when you thought you were out...Im pulling you back in (but it wont be this year).

If you haven't had the honor of teeing it up with Dean and Jenn, do it! Two amazing people and an absolutely adorable couple.

Congrats to you both, and Happy Anniversary!

Congrats Ddec and Nerfny. Happy Anniversary!!!

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. DeCrin....DeCrenz....ddec and Nerfny!!!!

Two great people and I wish you two many more years of wedded bliss!

Happy Anniversary Jen and Dean! Here's to a life of continued happiness together.

9 1/2 years ago I had this guy come into my life by literally fall flat on his butt in front of me. 3 years ago I agreed to marry him, 2 years ago I did. Happy Anniversary to the guy who constantly surprises me and swept me off my feet!! Love you Dean!!
e5epu6y7.jpg

Happy anniversary you two crazy kids!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back