The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this yesterday and started dying from laughter.

mikelitoris.jpg

What a schizo. You never know what that guy wants.

Saw this yesterday and started dying from laughter.

mikelitoris.jpg

LOL I heard today one of the spoofs on Howard Stern, the TV news was giving shoutouts for Birthdays

Hugh Janus

The anchors just started rolling

Today is one of the happiest days of my life just after my daughter being born. I have not been around THP much at all for the last couple of months, but I have missed all you guys like crazy. Life has been busy for me, just after the MC my wife and I began moving into our new house, and the reason today is so special is because I have been busting my balls for the last 2 months finishing all my final projects and last night I finally completed my bachelors degree in accounting!!!!! Man, what a crazy 4 years it has been, but it has all been worth it. I don't know what I'm gonna do with all my extra time now, it would have been nice if I finished in the summer so I could play a lot of golf but it just fell right at the beginning of winter. Definitely looking forward to springtime to hit so I can get back out on the course in the evenings and weekends, and I look forward to catching up with everyone again on THP and seeing what all I have missed these last couple of months.

Today is one of the happiest days of my life just after my daughter being born. I have not been around THP much at all for the last couple of months, but I have missed all you guys like crazy. Life has been busy for me, just after the MC my wife and I began moving into our new house, and the reason today is so special is because I have been busting my balls for the last 2 months finishing all my final projects and last night I finally completed my bachelors degree in accounting!!!!! Man, what a crazy 4 years it has been, but it has all been worth it. I don't know what I'm gonna do with all my extra time now, it would have been nice if I finished in the summer so I could play a lot of golf but it just fell right at the beginning of winter. Definitely looking forward to springtime to hit so I can get back out on the course in the evenings and weekends, and I look forward to catching up with everyone again on THP and seeing what all I have missed these last couple of months.

Congrats!

Came home from the doc today and the wife had made me some egg salad. Back story is we were talking last night and I told her I haven't had some homemade egg salad since I left home 13 years ago. So she called my mom, got her recipe, made it this morning, and made me two sandwiches for lunch. #littlethings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is awesome IN. You have worked long and hard for it. Congrats.

Congrats Bradd. That is huge!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Lots of true HHJJ going on in here! Love it!

Well Done!!

Thanks for the congrats guys, I greatly appreciate it. One of the best decisions I've made was to go back to school. I definitely recommend it for anyone kicking around the idea.

Glad your little girl is feeling better Dev! And congrats to INGolfer!

I'm starting up in June. Gonna be fun times for sure! :) You going to go after your CPA? My g/f is an auditor for Deloitte.

Mexico tomorrow for 5 glorious days! Awesome

Today was a great day. Managed to get 8 hours of work done in 4 hours, play a round at a beautiful course during a perfect sunny November afternoon, take my wife out to an awesome dinner, spend some time on THP, and still have enough time left over to relax and wind down with a movie.

I need more days like this.

Today was a great day. Managed to get 8 hours of work done in 4 hours, play a round at a beautiful course during a perfect sunny November afternoon, take my wife out to an awesome dinner, spend some time on THP, and still have enough time left over to relax and wind down with a movie.

Dude that's awesome man. Not going to be many more opportunities for that sort of thing for a while up here, stoked you got to sneak in a day like that before it really goes south!

Sounds like a pretty awesome day to me.

Awesome Bradd! Congrats as I know it's not the easiest thing to go back to school, especially with young kids.

Walked 18 with some awesome THPers. First time in a really long time I have walked a golf course. Had so much fun.

Walked 18 with some awesome THPers. First time in a really long time I have walked a golf course. Had so much fun.

That's awesome dude...happy for ya

HELL YES Ricky!

Commercial skip on your TV remote. I watched the entire first half of a game in about 20 to 25 minutes. I will catch up to it well before the end of the game.

It was a blast, even though 6000 yds was closer to 7000. Had a effing blast walking and talking with you friend

It was a blast, even though 6000 yds was closer to 7000. Had a effing blast walking and talking with you friend

One of my favorite rounds ever. Just getting to walk and BS with you Buck and Joe

One of my favorite rounds ever. Just getting to walk and BS with you Buck and Joe

I am so bummed I wasn't there for this. Some of my absolute favourite people. Glad you guys had a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back