The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on my girlfriend's Twitter. I think the bug has bit her. I'm speechless.

Does this mean half the budget for me? Off to the rant thread

dehetu4u.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

No, that means she will understand it even more when you want to buy new stuff!

Just saw this on my girlfriend's Twitter. I think the bug has bit her. I'm speechless.

Does this mean half the budget for me? Off to the rant thread

dehetu4u.jpg

Maybe it means she is buying them for you?

Snow day!!! First one ever as a college student. Never had one when I went for my first degree but I guess that's what you get in Western NY.

Snow day!!! First one ever as a college student. Never had one when I went for my first degree but I guess that's what you get in Western NY.
Lol, well enjoy the day off!

Nice! Unfortunately for me, my classes are all online (even though the campus is 2mi from my house) so even when the college is shut down, I've still got stuff due :)

Nice! Unfortunately for me, my classes are all online (even though the campus is 2mi from my house) so even when the college is shut down, I've still got stuff due :)

I still have stuff due that we hand in online but that's okay. I get to stay in my pj's to do it. :)

I still have stuff due that we hand in online but that's okay. I get to stay in my pj's to do it. :)

Enjoy your day away from class! :bananadance:

No, that means she will understand it even more when you want to buy new stuff!

I like this line of thinking.

My Bio Cell driver has been MIA in the mail for a couple weeks but it was located and I should be able to pick it up today. Yay!

After all of the cruddy weather over the last few weeks (and this morning) the sun is shining and I will get to play in our weekly blitz for the first time since the week before Christmas. I have missed playing with my regular group each week so the score will not matter in the least. Playing golf = HHJJ.

Enjoy my friend and good for you!

After all of the cruddy weather over the last few weeks (and this morning) the sun is shining and I will get to play in our weekly blitz for the first time since the week before Christmas. I have missed playing with my regular group each week so the score will not matter in the least. Playing golf = HHJJ.

Sic em Dawg! :deadhorse:

Definite HHJJ!

#jealous
#playwell

It's not THAT bad out....

(I'm the ONLY one in the building today at work).

My last week in college algebra!!!!!! And I've brought my grade up to a B- and I'm 3rd in the class right now after a rough start.

I literally felt like a complete idiot in this class. Being 40 years old and not using algebra in 22 years with young guys tutoring me and just whipping through this stuff like it was nothing was a gut check for me. I don't like admitting defeat, but I did and pulled it out. Now my grade is better than the kids that are tutoring me!!!!!

And my advice to anyone: Do not take an accelerated College Algebra course unless you want it to consume every spare moment. Squeezing 13 weeks of info into 5 weeks isn't too bad in other classes, but I would never do a 5 week math course again.

The three best words to when you are expecting new and shiny?

"Out For Delivery"

Nice work Bullitt. Nothing wrong with taking it a little later in life. Saw it a goof amount when I was in college.

This makes me so happy

esy8eje6.jpg

Nice work Bullitt. Nothing wrong with taking it a little later in life. Saw it a goof amount when I was in college.

I got through my BS many years ago by taking consumer electronics repair, which was a technical degree and my electronics classed met my math requirements. When I went back for my Masters in Adult Education, they didn't take the same view of things.

Glad to see him just hanging out blu! Kids are amazing, I would be sulking on the couch and he is just living life. I hope it stays like this for you.

Looks like he is going to be just fine Blu. Strong little guy you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back