The Morgan Cup - Game Week

I'm just finishing up breakfast now, headed over to the range at Reunion in a few minutes, can't believe this day is finally here! Look for me on camera, I'll be the one with the awesome tan. ;-)

Sent from Tapatalk

About to take my two minute trip to the golf course. Good luck to me and everyone else on media day. The color shirt I'm wearing is called salmon, but you can't eat it.

Kevin

About to take my two minute trip to the golf course. Good luck to me and everyone else on media day. The color shirt I'm wearing is called salmon, but you can't eat it.

Kevin

Thats only because its not salad.

Here are some of the Callaway guys getting ready to go to Reunion.
b805df3b-4fd4-2f44.jpg

Yocos, JRod, and DDec looking good.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Awwww they look like a college team.

Out at beautiful Reunion Resort setting up for Media day with JB, P4B, GG and Coolbreeze

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Out at beautiful Reunion Resort setting up for Media day with JB, P4B, GG and Coolbreeze

---

Color me jealous!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

---

Hate!!!!! I want to be there right now! Ugh. I will see you later today. Make sure that you guys don't deplete the bar before I get there.

89a8ec8e.jpg

Setting up on the range
78724220.jpg

The hotel from the range

---

Nice pics Tadashi; looks like a beautiful day!! Look at p4b, CB, and GG working hard!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I was hoping to show up with my new girlfriend, but since Ellie wasnt going to be there I figured I would have no one to make jealous. We are totally into each other by the way.

Spoiler
photo-1.jpg

Have fun everyone!

This is going to be awesome! Great pics and thanks for keeping us up to date on the events today. This is going to be TOO cool :blob:

This is about as cool as it gets. What an awesome...awesome opportunity. Enjoy guys and keep the updates coming!

Good luck guys! Hit em straight

Here are some of the Callaway guys getting ready to go to Reunion.
b805df3b-4fd4-2f44.jpg

Yocos, JRod, and DDec looking good.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Ddec you better learn how to smile in a picture by our wedding day.

LOL - he's got his game face on. You know how guys have to look tough!

HAHA! On a side note have a blast today guys. I am looking forward to hearing about it. Looks like everything is going well so far.

Hey JB or GG, i can still see the live feed, i know its not suppose to be published right now but im still watching it lol.

Great updates so far guys! Looks like a beautiful day to kick off the Morgan Cup!

Did you notice how he was smiling on the couch with TC? :love:

ok boys we are live :)

Go to the home page, THP Radio and TV, then click on the Morgan Cup.

Hows this goona work, the camera is in a fixed location?

Back